Post Reply  Down to end
Page 7 of 8 <12345678>
BN

England 

10forcash wrote:
Coffeecup wrote:
10forcash wrote:
yep, got a DVD / CD too - the day I ordered the Disco 3

Talking of which, have you posted the DVDs and CD to me yet?
Tomorrow..... had to find where i'd 'stored' the photo's from the memory stick Embarassed Embarassed

Ah Ahhhhh losing it are you, serves you right Victor Meldrew

Post #216605th Oct 2005 3:50 pm
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Still waiting for my 'Welcome Pack' from LR. I shall phone them AGAIN!
 The End  
Post #216625th Oct 2005 3:53 pm
BN

England 

Slimer wrote:
Still waiting for my 'Welcome Pack' from LR. I shall phone them AGAIN!

Leave it any longer they can send you two when you get the next vehicle.

Post #216635th Oct 2005 3:55 pm
kaney

if you got if guy salmon (knutsford) there sales team is cr Confused to say the least they made me wait so long that after a jesture of a letter to the chairman i was given a full day along with my brother f.o.c. which then we made a weekend of it inc white water rafting (at Bala) & had a brill time.

Post #217175th Oct 2005 5:40 pm
CY

Scotland 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tangiers OrangeDiscovery 3

we were sent a 64mb 'Range Rover Sport' USB Flash Drive containing all sorts of media about the new car. Very good because you can store the RRS files, and use it as an ordinary flash drive. Anyone else get this?

CY
 2007 Porsche Boxster (987) 2.7
2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE G4 Challenge (1 of 68)
2023 Defender 90 D250 X-Dynamic HSE 

Post #217395th Oct 2005 8:31 pm
10forcash

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Spotted what I think are the disco 3 version of 'curry hooks'... anyone else got them? Wink

Post #2333216th Oct 2005 8:30 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Yea, but don't know if it's a good idea to leave the curry swinging around in the boot with the dog Shocked
Anyway, you get your currys delivered Wink
 The End  
Post #2334616th Oct 2005 10:20 pm
10forcash

Slimer wrote:
Yea, but don't know if it's a good idea to leave the curry swinging around in the boot with the dog Shocked
Anyway, you get your currys delivered Wink
thought it might appeal to the peasants Wink  
Post #2335016th Oct 2005 10:43 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
10forcash

Filled up with Diesel today Big Cry, anyway whilst I was converting cash into go-juice, I was thinking how cool it would be to drive up to the pay kiosk (it's a drive-through-to-pay filling station), drop the suspension, hand over the plastic, sign, then raise the suspension before driving off Wink worked a treat Very Happy the whole place virtually stopped, even managed to get a few 'tut-tuts' from a couple of blokes from Victor Meldrew 's era Rolling Eyes a pleasing bonus was hearing the burble of the exhausts as I pulled away with the window gently auto-closing Wink

yer, ok, sad - I know Embarassed Embarassed

Post #2399820th Oct 2005 6:01 pm
Dom Harvey
Lord of the Four Fingers 

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

10forcash wrote:
Filled up with Diesel today Big Cry, anyway whilst I was converting cash into go-juice, I was thinking how cool it would be to drive up to the pay kiosk (it's a drive-through-to-pay filling station), drop the suspension, hand over the plastic, sign, then raise the suspension before driving off Wink worked a treat Very Happy the whole place virtually stopped, even managed to get a few 'tut-tuts' from a couple of blokes from Victor Meldrew 's era Rolling Eyes a pleasing bonus was hearing the burble of the exhausts as I pulled away with the window gently auto-closing Wink

Oh dear what happening to you, thats out of character Rolling Eyes
 2004 Discovery 3 - gone
2006 Discovery 3 - gone
2008 Discovery 3 GS - gone
2011 Freelander LE Special Edition - gone
2007 Discovery 3 XS - gone
2012 Discovery 4 GS - current 

Post #2399920th Oct 2005 6:09 pm
BN

England 

Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

Rolling with laughter second youth, you forgot to turn up the radio and show off your super base, maybe next time. Wink

Post #2400120th Oct 2005 6:25 pm
10forcash

Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

not really, mowed down a couple of 'yoofs' on the way out - all in the interests of pedestrian safety testing of course - and scared the $hit out of a microbe driver who thought I was going to wait for him to clear the T junction before pulling out at full chat Wink  
Post #2401420th Oct 2005 7:23 pm
BN

England 

10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

not really, mowed down a couple of 'yoofs' on the way out - all in the interests of pedestrian safety testing of course - and scared the $hit out of a microbe driver who thought I was going to wait for him to clear the T junction before pulling out at full chat Wink

Avoidance tactics eh Twisted Evil

Post #2401820th Oct 2005 7:26 pm
10forcash

BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

not really... I was just so disgusted with myself for having a 'fluffy moment' Shocked somebody had to get it!! Evil or Very Mad think the microbe driver will be practicing avoidance tactic's though.... once he comes out of catatonic shock Wink  
Post #2402120th Oct 2005 7:30 pm
BN

England 

10forcash wrote:
BN wrote:
10forcash wrote:
Dom Harvey wrote:
10forcash wrote:

not really... I was just so disgusted with myself for having a 'fluffy moment' Shocked somebody had to get it!! Evil or Very Mad think the microbe driver will be practicing avoidance tactic's though.... once he comes out of catatonic shock Wink

If you touch them with your winch, it would disintegrate a microbe wouldn't it?

Post #2402220th Oct 2005 7:31 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 7 of 8 <12345678>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >