Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Australia & New Zealand

Accessories Configurator Update - New Options!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Husky

Australia 
Accessories Configurator Update - New Options!

Just noticed they have updated the accessories configurator on the Australian LR site. You can now pick from the new colours like Zermatt Silver and lots of newly added accessories. They have even got some chrome shadow alloy rims that I have not seen before.

Here is the link http://www.landrover.com.au/au/en/Vehicles...urator.htm

Post #413547th Feb 2006 3:37 am
PCH

Australia 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Husky,

Thanks for the update.

Lots of Bling stuff.

I noticed the Air Intake. I'm going to check out the price.

I'm still waiting for Safari 4x4 to get their product our which is another 1 or 2 months.

Chris

The G4 sticker will make the D3 go off-road better Laughing
 2011 Discovery 4 (MY12) SDV6 HSE with General Grabber AT's, Traxide Aux Battery system, custom rear drawers and Autosafe half height cargo barrier

Gone - 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE
ARB Bull Bar, Warn 9.5XP Winch, IPF D/Lights, Cooper STT's, LR Raised Air Intake, Traxide aux battery system, custom drawers and half height Autosafe cargo barrier, Mitchell Bros 4x4 tow hitch 

Post #413627th Feb 2006 8:02 am
Husky

Australia 

I agree, bling bling bling Very Happy

We have opted for the city pack option so will get the side steps, premium floor mats and side body mouldings. Think we will have to break the bank and get the G4 stickers now that you have detailed the off road performance benefit Laughing

I am even thinking of going from Zermatt Silver to Rimini Red after seeing it on a RRS, would love to find a pic of it on a Disco 3...........

Just hope the dealer will be able to find out when the 06 build cars and new colours are going to arrive, info is pretty sketchy even though we have signed for the TDV6 SE in Zermatt Silver. They say April/May Crying or Very sad

Post #414017th Feb 2006 12:47 pm
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 

Saw a Rimini Red D3 outside my dealer when I dropped mine off for a service earlier, stunning colour, won't 'wear' as well as silver but if you don't indend on doing lots of off-road I'd go for it Very Happy
 The End  
Post #414037th Feb 2006 1:05 pm
SN

Is it just me but you don't seem to get prices on the accessories configurator.
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #414567th Feb 2006 6:15 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Husky

Australia 

qzdcg8 wrote:
Is it just me but you don't seem to get prices on the accessories configurator.

No its not just you unfortunately, you have to contact your local dealer for pricing info Confused I have found with two seperate dealers that a 10% discount off the list price can be had for the asking, I feel sure even more is available depending on your needs and haggling ability.

Last edited by Husky on 7th Feb 2006 10:09 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #414787th Feb 2006 9:22 pm
Husky

Australia 

Slimer wrote:
Saw a Rimini Red D3 outside my dealer when I dropped mine off for a service earlier, stunning colour, won't 'wear' as well as silver but if you don't indend on doing lots of off-road I'd go for it Very Happy

I would give my right arm for a picture of a Disco 3 in Rimini Red or Zermatt Silver. I have seen the colour samples available at the dealers and have seen the online simulations on the LR website colour selector BUT nothing is the same as a real picture Exclamation

Each day I google away knowing that since the recent colour release more vehicles will be appearing each day. I have found lots of other Land Rover pics of Rimini Red and a couple of Zermatt Silver but nothing on a Disco 3 Crying or Very sad

The 3 month wait would be more bearable if I could see what I was getting Very Happy

Post #414807th Feb 2006 9:33 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >