Amazing new BBS development.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 13 of 13 <123 ... 111213
marco 110

France 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Yep

Right, I think they'll surprise!? ....... Laughing
 Marco.
-D4 sdv6 HSE 2012 , high beam assist , surround cam, tv , and a lot of nice stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/user/marcsteph110?feature=mhum

Ex :
-90 td 1989
-110sw td5 2000
-D3 tdv6 SE 2006

Post #96070130th Jul 2012 5:43 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Marco 110 and Parrafin23, despite the mis understanding of what is currently possible and not with Genesis, you guys clearly had quite a blast and quite a bit of fun with this. And i for one thank you for sharing not only the comms involved, but the pictures. I would have loved to read a comms message like "houston the eagle has landed" rather than "now lets have some fun"
But i guess it is pretty much the same,

Genesis is really still quite beyond most peoples comprehension of what it really means, as once was going to the moon. Diagnostically speaking you guys have just been responsible for taking one small stemp for a man but yet one giant leap for Mankind. And you really deserve a bow.

Not so long ago i was scoffed at for declaring i would provide unlimited re configuration of any and all Disco 3 settings, yet today that capability is an almost taken for granted eveyday aspect on this board.

Genesis is truly going to re shape and change that forever, Today a guy in one country may well only be able to do a few limited things to a guys vehicle in a totally different country. But that is clearly just the beginning of almost unimaginable possibilities.

Hats off to you guys, i hope to hear more of your and thers adventures and expotation of Genesis's remote capabilties.

Post #96074230th Jul 2012 6:48 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
marco 110

France 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

BBS SPY wrote:
Marco 110 and Parrafin23, despite the mis understanding of what is currently possible and not with Genesis, you guys clearly had quite a blast and quite a bit of fun with this.

In fact, I hoped that his MSV2 have direct access to my CCF .......... Laughing

Quote:

Hats off to you guys, i hope to hear more of your and thers adventures and expotation of Genesis's remote capabilties.

Thumbs Up What do you want we test for you ?
 Marco.
-D4 sdv6 HSE 2012 , high beam assist , surround cam, tv , and a lot of nice stuff..

http://www.youtube.com/user/marcsteph110?feature=mhum

Ex :
-90 td 1989
-110sw td5 2000
-D3 tdv6 SE 2006

Post #96075330th Jul 2012 7:23 pm
parrafin23

Norway 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Commercial Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Great Marco that you managed to upload the picture.
If the park brake lamps where off and the rpm would have been a bit higher than 0 and the water temp and fuel gauge a bit higher, then a dealer would have had some issues drinking hees coffe if you shows him that..
Rolling with laughter

When I get my D3 back Marco will have a go with my vehicle, perhaps then we will get more of "houston the eagle has landed" comments.

I could not see the changes for where I am, So im goin to get a Webcam so Marco can see whats goin on in my vehicle. perhaps somehow record everything and let ppl on the forum to see how "Highly Trained Professionals" does it cross country style.. lolz..

I felt it was good to use skype. so I could ask him and he tell me stuff and that was comforting atleast for me.

What Genesis is now, is nothing compared to what might come me thinks. After toutching it, feeling the functionality and the smoothnes of this all, this is goin to be the product of the year if it where up to me. but hey! im just a Dude from bloody cold Norway.

Colin.. This was realy great to be able to test this out.

Per.

Post #96075530th Jul 2012 7:29 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 13 of 13 <123 ... 111213
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >