Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Other Site Sponsors

BAS on vacation from 25th September untill 11Th October.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
bellautos

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 SE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
BAS on vacation from 25th September untill 11Th October.

Ill be on limited email if im needed and ill probabally pop on the forums from time to time, if you do need me please refrain from using PM's as its very hard to read quickly on my phone as i need to log into email then into the forum etc etc.

Email is prefered please for a faster responce. bellautos at hotmail dot com

Mail order items will be delayed from being sent out on time if ordered while im away, sorry.

Pete

Post #83744520th Sep 2011 10:21 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
bellautos

Bupm as a reminder.

Post #83857922nd Sep 2011 11:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ronp

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

And no ones even bothered to wish you a happy holiday Rolling Eyes

Keep taking the drugs and enjoy it Pete Thumbs Up

I'll pop in for a chat on remote FBH when you're back. Confused
 I was a normal heterosexual chap, but in these new woke awakenings I now identify as a Wardrobe.  
Post #83883123rd Sep 2011 2:46 pm
Russell

United Kingdom 

Pete you and the wife have a good time, hope your back gets better whilst you are there just a pity about all the drugs and lack of booze
 MY17 D5 1st Edition Namib Orange
MY15 D4 HSE Kaikoura Stone
MY12 D4 HSE Nara Bronze Sold and gone
MY11 D4 HSE Stornaway Grey Sold and gone
D3 S spec Silver Sold and gone
Tow bar, full length roof bars, side steps, tow bar storage unit, surround camers.
D4 camera club 

Post #83883223rd Sep 2011 2:47 pm
dsd1036

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Enjoy your hols mate! Have that well earned rest and hope your back doesn't keep giving you gip Thumbs Up

Post #83889723rd Sep 2011 4:41 pm
BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Don't worry everyone.

Pete is escaping away from the UK to my back yard, (Cyprus)

Where the sun always shines, (well actually it rained last night for the first time in 6 months) but I am sure the warmth of the sun on his back will help ease his pains no end.

Where the food is absolutely fantastic, as long as i can persuade him to perhaps give me a chance to treat him to a taste of real proper Cypriot cuisine rather than the stuff most tourists eat here.

Where the hospitality is second to none, as long as he can find the time to visit us.

I know for almost certainty that after pointing him there last year, he and his family will almost certainly be revisiting Curium beach, which is simply a real post card kinda place with an almost life changing sunset you can really and truly never ever tire of seeing.

http://www.google.com/search?q=curium+beac...mp;bih=899

Stunning and memorable athough the beach is at Curium, it is actually not this aspect for which it is most notable, as just behind it lies the ages old traditionally Greek curium amphitheatre

http://www.google.com/search?q=curium+beac...mp;bih=899

The acoustics are astounding and i have spent a few nights there myself watching many of shakespere's works come to life. although after an hour or so you bum can get quite numb sitting on stone, so you have to take some padding to sit on.

Anyway like everone else, i hope Pete and his family will enjoy the break and rest. Thumbs Up

Post #83897123rd Sep 2011 6:59 pm
bellautos

Hi

Thank you all for your kind words, this is actually a holiday i need with the recent problems ive been having. It will be nice to sit down and do nothing relax and hopefully as Colin says get some sun that with luck will ease the pain.

I as always will be poping back fo the forum for a read and a sneeky post while the missis is not looking Smile something i just cant resist lol.

Anyway, im off before she wakes up and catches me on the forum when i shouls finish my packing as we fly in 4 hrs lol.

Pete

PS Colin im sending you a email with some info i need.

Post #83947425th Sep 2011 8:03 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >