Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Marshals Landrover Bedford
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
stephenw46

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 XS Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4
Marshals Landrover Bedford

Well I would just like to advise you all how incompetent this dealership is , I regretfully purchased my D4 from these and it’s been a nightmare went back to them for a oil leak came back with oil leak but was told it was residue lmfao also had some paint work done and the laquer as started coming off wife worked from home as arranged so they could pick it up to be rectified didn’t come , phoned them and they said they didn’t arrange to pick it up I said check the email you sent me , we apologise car to be picked up today via confirmation yesterday no call I call I email no response I email them saying I have had enough time for legal action still no reply so legal action it will be then , back to the oil leak on the transfer box car went into a compitant Landrover dealership for a service, sir you have two oil leaks and it’s already been leak checked and the repair as been claimed for , and know it as been done again claimed for under the failed part claim procedure and after a 1350 mile trip no oil leak, moral of this post is be aware of this motor group never again will I use them,

Post #19521049th Jun 2018 8:16 am
stephenw46

Car got delivered back today after I had to take it to dealership, Censored got home from work to find the rear bumper damaged and a dent in the door feel left me I am going to explode phoned dealership who said we are sorry,I am sorry I ever got involved with this dealership

Post #195431615th Jun 2018 9:14 pm
Brooksie69

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Tech Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

I can honestly say that my experience wasn't any better at Farnells Bury.
My car went in for drivers seat rails on an electric seat. Picked car up after 3 days (didn't move from customer car park for two days) damage was
Bumper scratch, door scratch, all over paintwork scratches from dirty wash cloth, scratches in steering wheel, dirty oily prints on roof lining and door pillar, two oily foot prints in rear footwell, and to finish off electric plug not connected under drivers seat.
To say I wasn't impressed was an understatement contacted service manager at Bury " bring it back we will sort it"! No reason why just that they wouldn't do it on purpose.
Took it back they washed it again buffed the bumper, cleaned the head lining connected the seat plug and washed it again with a gritty sponge so even more scratches.
Contacted Bury again as well as Vertu motors who own it to say they will never see me or my car again.
Real shoddy customer service, when I went the final time no one came out to check the car with me, goes to show their commitment to their customers. Got your money so go away now.
 ...........One life live it..........  
Post #195436715th Jun 2018 11:13 pm
stephenw46

The plot thickens my daughter came to visit with grandson went back o put car seat in found door trim not fitted correctly thought no major issues I’ll put that reign to find door cable plastic broken so door doesn’t lock do they want to speak to resolve no Censored regret the day I sold my D3 and got this car, thinking of selling and getting a Volvo or anything that you get customer satisfaction with god I could scream Big Cry

Post #195467517th Jun 2018 1:22 pm
stephenw46

Well it’s been at this dealership for two weeks tomorrow and I am not happy I go on holiday a week on Friday so it needs to come back with no more issues, I have asked for compensation as it’s been back and forth for over twelve months but no joy with that conversation, so to all the members that are thinking of using this dealership think again they take your cash and then they don’t give a Censored about you Landrover customer services have not really pushed them to sort it out either, so I am thinking of selling it after my holiday and buying a car from a company that wants to keep customers Big Cry Big Cry

Post #19600104th Jul 2018 5:27 pm
KTM Gordo

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Yulong WhiteDiscovery 4

I feel your pain. I bought my D4 Landmark from them in March and it's been an ongoing saga of errors, mistakes, carelessness and general ineptness.

I won't say any more for the moment as it's an ongoing issue, but feel free to drop me a PM.
 Gordon

2016 D4 Landmark, Yulong White, SDV6, Ex-JLR Fleet
2013 D4 HSE (Gone! Sold within the forum) 

Post #197496517th Aug 2018 6:45 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >