DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Bullbar & Warn winch
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
SarelB

South Africa 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
Bullbar & Warn winch

Hi Guys

I have a Warn XD9000i winch from a previous vehicle. I am in the market for a bullbar now and wondered if this winch will fit on the ARB bullbar. I saw in pictures that the XD 9000 do fit on it, not sure though of the XD9000i.
I also has the option to buy a second hand one. Can somebody maybe tell me what is supposed to be included in the package with the bumber, eg. is there any underprotection plate with it or how do you close for example the towing hook in the front.
Do you need some extra things the bolt the winch onto the bullbar or is it a each task. I read somewhere of a 8mm gap, do anyone maybe know about this.

Thank you so much, any help appreciated.

Post #5169767th Sep 2009 8:47 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

you need the winch mount kit to go with it and a far as i know is not sold seperately not read the post properly Embarassed yes it will fit Whistle
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication [email protected] D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #5169967th Sep 2009 9:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SarelB

South Africa 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Thanks RLD

SO the XD90000i will fit?
Do you maybe have any knowledge of what is supposed to be included in the bullbar set, any protection for the bottom included?

Thank you
 proper planning prevent poor performance  
Post #5170457th Sep 2009 10:12 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

no i dont think so as you will have to get a sump plate the Ausy boys will know as few out there have them all so Non Stick Nick on here you do a search on here.
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication [email protected] D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #5170517th Sep 2009 10:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
disco4x4au

Australia 

Normally the ARB bar comes in a winch or non-winch version. The XD90000i should fit the winch version. At least in Oz, the bullbar kit comes with the lower sump plate.

Cheers,

Gordon
 ex - 2006 D3 TDV6 SE, silver, with lots of stuff - R.I.P.
ex - 2009 D3 TDV6 SE, silver, had lots of stuff too!
Now - 2010 RRS 3.0 TDV6, rimini red, 18" rims + Cooper LTZ, rear eLocker, Spider tuning box, GOE protection plates and rock sliders, GOE 3way shortened rods. 

Post #5171408th Sep 2009 1:47 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >