Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Technical (D3)

Diagnostics menu codes
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
andreabensi

Italy 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
Diagnostics menu codes

Hello guys,someone knows the codes to enter for diagnostics menu? I know only the code for sat-nav diagnostic, have you also for the othe part and is possible to change the setting of the mirrors during reverse gear from that menu? Sorry but i have found only some pictures of the screen about this in the forum but not the codes, thank you very much!

Post #19283222nd Aug 2007 5:55 am
PCH

Australia 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Do you mean the "Settings Menu" to change driver selectable functions like mirror dipping in reverse, autolocking, km<>mi, C<>F, follow me home lights?

If you do mean these then the button with "i" found on the indicator stork is what you push when you are stationary to scroll through the centre LCD until you get to "Settings Menu".

You say you have an HSE in your profile so you'll be able to access the controls via the Radio buttons on the steering wheel.

Chris
 2011 Discovery 4 (MY12) SDV6 HSE with General Grabber AT's, Traxide Aux Battery system, custom rear drawers and Autosafe half height cargo barrier

Gone - 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE
ARB Bull Bar, Warn 9.5XP Winch, IPF D/Lights, Cooper STT's, LR Raised Air Intake, Traxide aux battery system, custom drawers and half height Autosafe cargo barrier, Mitchell Bros 4x4 tow hitch 

Post #19284022nd Aug 2007 6:55 am
andreabensi

Italy 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

About the codes i mean the one to insert in the main screen when pushing the hidden button to have access to the maintenance menu. (the main screen where the navigation is displayed). I'am asking this because in the menu accessible by "i" there is not mention about mirror dipping but only mirror obscuration. Infact i apply the procedure for mirror dipping but...nothing happens! I ask to the dealer but in italy they don't know very well this car and the book say that the maintenance has to enable this function! Also about the pre-heather for them is disabled but it works! Only for 30 minutes but is ok,anyway i heard that with a modification is possible to change some function. Thank you PCH and if you discover somethink let me know please,ciao!

Post #19311322nd Aug 2007 5:45 pm
principec

Italy 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Ciao Andrea,
in my car the setting by "i" menu of the mirror dipping works properly and it is activated by the reverse gear. Sometime one of the mirror loses the exact position but usually is OK. The setting is associated to the single key... I hope this was the question.

Post #19326722nd Aug 2007 9:38 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >