Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D4)

FBH Problems
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Mr.Tom

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4
FBH Problems

So yesterday, went out to the car before going out, got in and turned manual heat on. Heard the FBH warming up and went back inside. Came out 20 minutes later and it had run, but not fully as the car was cold and only the side windows were defrosted slightly. Thought this slightly odd.

So today, sat in the car after our dog walk and thought would turn on the heater, so again turn on manual heat, heard the FBH start and the orange light on the console flashes as it should but after 30s or so it turns off.

Trying to turn FBH on now from manual heat the button on the head unit lights up and then clears almost instantly but not FBH.

No other error messages, fuel tank full and battery voltage measured as 12.6v....

Any ideas?

It's got to go to the stealers for some warranty work (need to call them tomorrow) as during the course of last week (not used all week) all 4 corners dropped right down, so leaky suspension somewhere.
 Sill protection - LED internal lights - LED reverse lights - boot liner - Dog Guard - Rock sliders

MY12 D4 HSE - been and gome
MY16 D4 Landmark 

Post #159466317th Jan 2016 5:53 pm
Sydney

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Sounds like it has a fault. I have the Webasto software and lead etc. if you want to take a look at some point.
 De-Tango
V8 Brakes
EGRs blanked
Running boards
3 flash indicators and clock on dash
Blingy grille... 

Post #159466417th Jan 2016 5:56 pm
Mr.Tom

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Landmark LE Auto Waitomo GreyDiscovery 4

Big Cry Big Cry that's what I thought.

I think it will be covered under the warranty - it's just more hassle getting it into the dealers.

If I need to look, I borrow the lead (I'll let you know) - thanks very much for the offer
 Sill protection - LED internal lights - LED reverse lights - boot liner - Dog Guard - Rock sliders

MY12 D4 HSE - been and gome
MY16 D4 Landmark 

Post #159469417th Jan 2016 6:32 pm
Sydney

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

I have the serial port connector, if you don't have a serial socket you would need the USB connector, I might have one somewhere...
 De-Tango
V8 Brakes
EGRs blanked
Running boards
3 flash indicators and clock on dash
Blingy grille... 

Post #159470617th Jan 2016 6:45 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >