Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

Fitted my nudge bar and lights...
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
bobbycrispbox

Australia 
Fitted my nudge bar and lights...

... in my usual half-ar$ed manner. Hence I've broken the pdc sensors getting them out of the bumper Evil or Very Mad and I'm going to have to take the bar off again tomorrow to slightly enlarge one of the holes in the bumper to fit the fourth bolt through properly. Embarassed

Despite my being totally ham-fisted, the result is still going to look like it's been done properly. Which is a relief.

The point of this post? I was wondering if any of those people who've fitted winches have spare pdc sensors that they now can't use and would like to give to a good home. I haven't checked yet with anyone what these bits cost to buy, but I'll pay a fair price for them.

Oh, and does anyone have any advice for the ham-fisted idiot who can't get the red/orange and red/brown wires out of the block connector behind the headlight/sidelight switch? I spent a good 40 minutes not getting the blasted things out, and unless anyone has a brilliant idea how it can be done, I'm very tempted to stuff the instructions, cut the wires, and do it the old-fashioned way.

In my exploration through the wiring looms behind the dashboard (particularly enjoying the earth connection being as far away as possible from the switch Evil or Very Mad ), I discovered a single greyish wire which has become displaced from it's block connector. Not sure what it's for, or how long it's been flapping in the breeze, but nothing seems to be broken at the moment. I'll compare wiring looms with 10forcash when he visits on Tuesday with my aux battery Very Happy

Post #1633231st Jun 2007 11:35 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >