Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

fox landrover Husbands Bosworth
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Waylander11

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4
fox landrover Husbands Bosworth

Hi Guys

just wanted to say a big thank you to fox landrover who have been looking after my car for a while for me ,
after having some serious suspension issues which resulted in me having to get it recovered to them the Guys knowing I travel at lot for work and knowing just how busy i am they promised to get the car back to me in one day ,however through no fault of there own whilst sorting the suspension they found one of my brake pipes had split, this meant that there would be no way i would get my car back that day. so having no courtesy cars available they lent me one of there own personal veichles so that i could get on the road and do a round trip from them to Cardiff then on to birkdale and back knowing that they wouldnt get there car back for almost a week as im working in birkdale
not only that but knowing that sunday is the only day i will be home they have said to ring them when i get back and they will meet me and open up so that i can get my car back even though its a bank holiday

These guys have gone so far above and beyond to help me that i thought it worth mentioning on here

So from me to Bill and the guys at fox landrover a massive thank you Bow down Bow down
 D3 in Buckingham blue now SWMBO's Mine D4 commercial
Xenon's fitted Timed climate
EGR Blanked Remapped
Remap Reversing Camera
gear box reset
updated Bluetooth
4x4 info
all done by Bodsy
Fridge fitted
Reversing camera fitted 

Post #181964927th May 2017 5:53 pm
furnitureman

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Lugano TealDiscovery 3

It's business like these who are few and far between who go the extra mile for there customers, it's great to hear from people on there experience with garages and especially helpful if your looking for a garage near by to sort any problems let us know how the car is when you pick up
 Range Rover Westminster 4.4 TDV8 what a car
Discovery 3 HSE 2006 gone but never forgotten
Member of the 234,567 mile club😎

Post #181978028th May 2017 6:29 am
Waylander11

United Kingdom 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Commercial Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4

picked it up this morning,car all done and so nice to not have the suspension all over the place lol and even the brakes work lmao
Bill was there waiting for me and i arrived dead on time superb service and he even said if you want to get off don't worry about the bill we will sort it out in the week

Im no way affiliated with these guys but I can not recommend them enough Bow down
 D3 in Buckingham blue now SWMBO's Mine D4 commercial
Xenon's fitted Timed climate
EGR Blanked Remapped
Remap Reversing Camera
gear box reset
updated Bluetooth
4x4 info
all done by Bodsy
Fridge fitted
Reversing camera fitted 

Post #181988228th May 2017 11:00 am
Post Reply Back to top