Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Good old Land Rover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
lawman

Good old Land Rover

Evil or Very Mad So, today was the day to pick up my shiny new D3. Got a call from the dealer about 20 minutes before leaving home (and 10 minutes after having sorted out the insurance kick off with faxed confirmation to them) saying that LR had decided to do a spot of maintenance on their link with the DVLA so my car could not be registered. Apparently, LR forgot to mention the maintenence to the dealers but, what the heck, how many people pick up their new cars on a Saturday anyway? Bet most people take time off work mid-week?

Anyway, went to hand over the £ and check the car over and the good news is that all the toys seem to work perfectly AND an infinite amount of playing around with the suspension and settings caused no huffs at all. I double checked that mine has the V9 software so maybe they have finally sorted things. Here's hoping....... Question

Post #41224th Jun 2005 7:34 pm
BN

England 

My poor dealer had a guy booked in to collect his D3 and the truck driver dropped one of the loading floors onto the car during the delivery. The floor had 3 other D3's on it but the D3 stood firm. Obviosly not deliverable afterwards. I am trying to get hold of the pictures, but they are a bit coy at the moment.

Post #41405th Jun 2005 3:36 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >