Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Spotted

Gordon Brown
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
simon

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4
Gordon Brown

Nice to see Gordon (our new leader in waiting) in Iraq and pledging £100 Million assistance (so where is the reciprocal amount for the UK to help rebuild <insert>)

But hey, at least hey took his black D3 with him eh ?

Post #10285518th Nov 2006 11:40 pm
CY

Scotland 2008 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tangiers OrangeDiscovery 3

Gordon has a Disco? Shocked

Post #10391622nd Nov 2006 5:04 pm
simon

probably not personally but he is seen using one on official engagements - inc his Iraq donation trip Wink

Post #10391722nd Nov 2006 5:08 pm
Cliff H

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Makes my blood boil Twisted Evil

I am a governor at a decent primary school, we have just been through 3 meetings trying to balance a budget.
The upshot is it would either be making a good teacher part time and the head of 22 years teach the rest or the head resign and get a cheaper one.

So for the sake of approx £8k the head has resigned (2 years earlier than he wanted to) and so he personally lost £5k.

How much is Iraq and Afganastan costing the UK every day??

And also the shambles that will be the 2012 olympics has been totally under priced and I see the cost of the olympic village has already gone up 40% (900 million pounds extra)

All this and our schools and hospitals have to struggle and make cuts every day Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
 Zermatt silver 06 reg.

Gone but not forgotten !!! 

Post #10392822nd Nov 2006 5:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SN

Cliff H wrote:
I am a governor at a decent primary school, we have just been through 3 meetings trying to balance a budget.
The upshot is it would either be making a good teacher part time and the head of 22 years teach the rest or the head resign and get a cheaper one.

So for the sake of approx £8k the head has resigned (2 years earlier than he wanted to) and so he personally lost £5k.

How much is Iraq and Afganastan costing the UK every day??

And also the shambles that will be the 2012 olympics has been totally under priced and I see the cost of the olympic village has already gone up 40% (900 million pounds extra)

All this and our schools and hospitals have to struggle and make cuts every day Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

You think thats bad - as Chair of Governors at my Primary School, I had to watch it be SHUT because of sh*t like this - for those that don't know, you would not believe the shambles that is the financing of our education system.
 Steve N | 21MY Defender | 08MY Discovery 3 (history) | 06MY Discovery 3 (ancient history)   
Post #10393822nd Nov 2006 6:10 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
simon

But hey... we fecked up Iraq so we are now paying out our guilt money to help them re-build.

This then will allow the insurgents and allied forces to blow em up again Shocked

Shame we could not secure £100M for schools, hospitals, roads etc to fix some of our own problems.

Post #10394622nd Nov 2006 6:31 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >