Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Guy Salmon (Stockport) 100%
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
D'arkuk

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3
Guy Salmon (Stockport) 100%

The last time my car was in Guy Salmon (Stockport) everything was perfect and to be honest I didn’t think that any improvements could have been made but they’ve surpassed even that now. Just after I booked my car into them to have the EPB looked at SWMBO’s (out of warranty) Freelander 1 head gasket went POP and I phoned back, Helen got SWMBO car in ASAP and a day later I was told that it was a big job and that they now have some improved technique to sort the K Series problem out, something to do with strengthening the engine at the same time. I was about to start banging my head on the desk when Helen chirped in with “and we’ve secured you a 75% discount from Land Rover” talk about over the moon.
Anyway I had at least one call per day, sometimes more, to keep me informed on both cars, there was a part that was needed for SWMBO’s Freelander that was proving difficult to get so they sorted her out with a Freelander 2 HSE, also some other work was done under the 75% (sneaky of them) discount and that was SWMBO sorted. As for me the EPB was sorted without charge and they even found one or two small bits and bobs at the same time and fixed them too.
I collected my car first and that was in its self a fantastic experience, everyone had a smile on there faces and although I had spoken to most of them (Helen, Martin, John, Derek, Mike and others) there over the week or so that both cars where in, it seemed like everyone came out to say hi and have a chat. All told, my car was sorted exactly how I wanted it and I also have to say that I’ve had it back from the valeters in a worse condition; SWMBO had the same experience later on collecting hers.
Top marks a literal 100%.
 Brute force and ignorance, the D3 does the rest.  
Post #31082916th Jun 2008 1:47 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >