Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

I Have Spoken to Land Rover
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
BN

England 
I Have Spoken to Land Rover

This morning (09:02) I spoke with Land Rover about the pre-heater and pre-cooler. I find my contact at Land Rover very helpful and he has promissed to send a message to the Discovery 3 Launch Team for them to explain exactly why the pre-heater/pre-cooler does not work. I have invited the Land Rover Launch Team to reply to this message, we shall see! Rolling Eyes

Post #18404th Apr 2005 9:27 am
Ecosse

Based on my experience & that of other owners, it would be naive to expect any positive response - you will be told (a) it isn't there at all ie you are imagining it! (b)it is not meant to be there or (c) even if it is there, seeing as it isn't working properly our solution is that we will remove it!
As for the "Launch Team" being involved, that's a new line from LR CS - with me they claimed responses were coming from "the lead engineer", yet when I met with their regional techinical manager he advised there was no such thing as "the lead engineer"!
What's the odds you're still waiting for a response!? Wink

Post #19147th Apr 2005 8:24 am
BN

England 

Hi Ecosse, of course I don't expect a responce because they do not have the answers. Even if they did they would not declare them due to costs for rework. I will name the contact as soon as I have spoken with him later, because I told him I would put his name on the forum if I did not receive a reply as so many people had been given different answers to the same question. One thing I have found and perhaps others can input this, is that the Freelander has a pre-heater and that had similar problems. LR have a module that they can add to make it work as in the RR. Anyone with a Freelander and had the conversion? Question

Post #19407th Apr 2005 4:17 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >