Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Australia & New Zealand

Any ideas on 2007 Model D3 TDV6 SE Specs?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
aud2hsetd

Australia 
Chimming in

I am also seriouslu considering a D3HSE TDV6, there are a couple of them kicking around but are not in the option combos we are chasing, I have been advised that I can order my exact spec, but it;ll be 4 mths..I posed the ? to the dealer that if I ordered now will it be an 06 build, 06 spec, but ...when it arrives and we are taking delivery ...the 07 model spec will be entering the showrooms..suddenly taking delivery of an older model ..hmmm. Whats everyones thoughts

Post #6379015th Jun 2006 2:06 am
Jamo

Australia 

Firstly, '4 mths'! Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughterRolling with laughterRolling with laughter

I wouldn't worry about it too much.

There's a thread here somewhere with the details of what to expect in 07, but most of it appears to be cosmetic. You'll still get the latest software, or at least an upgrade to same at a service in 2007.
 Have a nice day!
2010 Cayenne Diesel with PASM & Off Road Pkg
2005 HSE D3 (Sold) 

Post #6379115th Jun 2006 2:32 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Husky

Australia 

Jamo wrote:

There's a thread here somewhere with the details of what to expect in 07, but most of it appears to be cosmetic. You'll still get the latest software, or at least an upgrade to same at a service in 2007.

This thread Very Happy Or is there another one, if so I would be most interested Question

'aud2hsetd' I have a similar concern at this point if our order has to start all over again. The 07 model will not be far off and based on last years delivery will arrive in showrooms in December. This was the reason I started this thread to get some insight into what may be coming down the pipe.

Post #6379215th Jun 2006 3:14 am
Husky

Australia 

Just received news from Land Rover Australia that Cairns Blue is no longer available and has been replaced by Lugano Teal! They also say that what our dealer had told us about increased pricing from Land Rover is not true!

They have told us that all their dealers are independant franchises and that there is not much they can do. We agreed via email to pay the $750 increase requested by the dealer and when we asked for confirmation that the increase was a genuine one being passed on from Land Rover it was found to be a lie.

So now we are supposed to pay extra money for a fake increase or walk away and lose the $1,000 deposit Mad Seems that even though we agreed to add the $750 to our contract based on a lie there is nothing we can do. Land Rover is now looking at other ways it may be able to help us.

Sorry guys I really wish I had something good to say and hate to sound like a whinger Embarassed

Post #6412015th Jun 2006 10:49 pm
Tony

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 4.0 V6 Petrol S Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Husky, make an appointment with the Dealer Principle - not the salesman or sales manager. Take all your documentation and ask for your deposit back. The dealership will not have incurred any significant expense at this stage so they have no reason to retain your money. Should they prove reluctant and start quoting 'contract' etc., you could mention the words 'Consumer Affairs' and 'misrepresentation of price increase' .

Sometimes the boss is not aware of just what tricks his sales people are up to! (I know - I've been there!)

Good luck,
Tony.
 Ex Defender 110 200Tdi owner.  
Post #6412516th Jun 2006 12:41 am
Husky

Australia 

Thanks Tony for your idea of speaking with the dealer principle. It is a relatively small dealership here in Newcastle with only two salesmen and the dealership manager. They are part of the Alto Group of dealers so I am going to complain to the group's general manager.

I am hoping Land Rover Australia will help us in some way. If we leave this dealer he has made it clear he intends to keep our deposit. I have now asked Land Rover if they will fit the city pack to our new car at another dealer to make up for us losing our deposit and now having to travel down to Sydney to purchase and service the car. Mainly as a sign of support and good faith considering all we have been through and the time and effort it has taken to stand up for what we believe is the right thing.

Re your idea of mentioning consumer affairs, we did that already and were told that we should do what ever we thought was necessary. The manager is just so arrogant even after doing the wrong thing.

Thanks again for your feedback, this forum has been the only reason we have just kept fighting on.

Post #6431816th Jun 2006 9:08 pm
rich

New Zealand 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4
on task

Getting back to the original question...... I heard a TDV8 for 2007 would be available....
 Near enough 40 degrees South!!!  
Post #7291024th Jul 2006 10:33 pm
Jamo

Australia 

From what I understand, the TDV will only be available in the FFRR next year and maybe the year after in the D3.
 Have a nice day!
2010 Cayenne Diesel with PASM & Off Road Pkg
2005 HSE D3 (Sold) 

Post #7292124th Jul 2006 11:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >