Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Wheels & Tyres

Imperials ? details please.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
AJS4X4

United Kingdom 
Imperials ? details please.

Saw a thread a while back re Imperials for wheels and tyres, can anyone help with their details ?

Post #31438126th Jun 2008 9:44 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

http://www.imperials.co.uk/contactus.php

Post #31439026th Jun 2008 10:23 am
stapldm

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Good luck getting through to them about this; I've been phoning for three months and have got no-where; I swear they see it's me by my number and ignore the calls Evil or Very Mad and I really wanted a set too Big Cry
 Dr. Ian Malcolm:
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."
Transgenic tomato anyone? 

Post #31443126th Jun 2008 1:31 pm
DiscoStu

England 

I live very near to their gaff - it seems a real 'Boyce' (Only Fools) sort of place. I've had no dealings with them, but I wouldn't want any either.
 Disco 5 HSE Lux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peyiqaJrmMU 

Post #31457926th Jun 2008 7:45 pm
WOODY179

United Kingdom 

I bought a set of FFRR wheels from them at the end of April, they were very pleasant to deal with on the phone. The wheels and tyres were immaculate, no damage and definitely new. I would buy from them again.
 1996 Discovery 1 300TDI ES Biarritz Blue, sold
1999 Discovery 2 TD5 ES Rioja Red, sold
2002 Discovery 2 TD5 ES Buckingham Blue, sold
2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Adriatic Blue, sold
2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Zambezi Silver, sold
2011 Discovery 4 SDV6 HSE Nara Bronze, sold
2016 Volvo XC60 D5 AWD Lux Nav Twilight Bronze, sold
2020 Range Rover Evoque P250 First Edition, Nolita grey, sold
2023 Range Rover Evoque P300e Autobiography, Carpathian grey 

Post #31459726th Jun 2008 8:24 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
D'arkuk

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

I had the same experience as you Woody179 and the deal I got was fantastic, I would recommend them.
 Brute force and ignorance, the D3 does the rest.  
Post #31480927th Jun 2008 9:18 am
Imperials

Hi my names Alex and i work at imperials and took a call from someone yesterday regarding wheels and passed the call onto my college who was to call him back!

We as you can see from our website are a car dealership and we sell lots of land rovers and for a while we used to take off the wheels that were less than 20" and put 20" or 22" on them, and we ended up with lots of these mainly 19" range rover sport alloys in stock and decided to advertis them on ebay months ago at a very reasonable price and as expected they flew out the door very quickly! All of these wheels got sold as did a lot of other wheels that we had in stock for other makes and models!

Its a shame that we are getting a bad name on here from some people who are phoning up about something that we are not currently advertising anywhere for sale!!! We do however appreciate the good feedback from people who had bought the wheels from when they were advertised on ebay the wheels were always in as new condition having only been on the car for the delivery miles to us when they were taken off straight away!

This forum is new to me but will definatley remember that if we have anymore of these alloys coming available i will mention them on here, but at the minute most of the cars are coming from our suppliers with at least a 20" alloy on them which we often then send off to be diamond cut and colour coded!

Thanks

Alex

ps. with regads to DiscoStu's comments about us being a 'Boyce sort of place' ha ha ha! Did make me laugh we are a pretige car company that has been around for many years and has thousands of very happy customers many of whom buy several cars a year from us!

Post #31484827th Jun 2008 10:57 am
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

Hi Alex Thumbs Up

That's pretty much what your colleague, Richard, said a couple of weeks back when I last spoke with him. He said it may be a while before any more came up.

Cheers for coming on here and spreading the word.
Alan
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #31485327th Jun 2008 11:06 am
wiggs

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Welcome Alex Thumbs Up
 G4 Gone ...but not forgotten  
Post #31485427th Jun 2008 11:11 am
ronp

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

Welcome and nice explanation Alex
Thumbs Up
 I was a normal heterosexual chap, but in these new woke awakenings I now identify as a Wardrobe.  
Post #31486027th Jun 2008 11:14 am
Imperials

Didnt realise we were so famous on here ha ha! I'll keep an eye out for these wheels in future and give you guys a shout before putting them on ebay! Its amazing how many people from ebay still try and knock you down on the price even though the tyres alone were worth more than what we were selling the complete sets for!!!

Thanks

Alex

Post #31486527th Jun 2008 11:25 am
D'arkuk

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

Hi Alex, it was good talking to you when you sorted me out with my five wheels, they still look fantastic and it’s also very reassuring to know I have a proper spare now rather than the daft space saver that Land Rover give you. It’s great to have you on the site, welcome. Very Happy

Chris.
 Brute force and ignorance, the D3 does the rest.  
Post #31486727th Jun 2008 11:39 am
monkey hanger

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Ipanema SandDiscovery 4

I pass you on the way to work so I'll call in from time to time. Thumbs Up

I'm looking for a set myself but if any others want me to help with the disco3 courier service Id be happy to help.

I can confirm I've never seen an 80's Jag with furry dice, a woman called Marlene or a single sheepskin jacket at your dealership !
Laughing
 "its probably a virus, you'll be right as rain in a few days and if you're playing sport try to favour the other leg"  
Post #31487227th Jun 2008 11:55 am
LT

United Kingdom 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Landmark LE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

I received very friendly & efficient service from Imperials, when I purchased a set of 19" FFRR wheels & tyres. Plus a bargain price Thumbs Up
They did have a highly blinged D3 on their forecourt, but each to their own & Essex is the spiritual home of modded & blinged motors. Wink
They also had a very impressive range of Ferrari's, Astons, Mercs. etc.

Post #31487427th Jun 2008 12:10 pm
stapldm

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3

Imperials wrote:
Its a shame that we are getting a bad name on here from some people who are phoning up about something that we are not currently advertising anywhere for sale!!!

Alex, firstly welcome to the site Thumbs Up I hope you find it as useful a resource as we do.

Thanks for your candid introduction, there's no better kind. From my perspective any company will be in my bad books if it consistently fails to communicate; in my case after multiple phone calls to your company promising a call back (I was asked to keep ringing in case any wheels turned up) I have never to-date received such a call.

As you have now joined the forum and are therefore easily available for discussions, I hope that we can at some point start again with better results for us both.
 Dr. Ian Malcolm:
"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should."
Transgenic tomato anyone? 

Post #31487727th Jun 2008 12:26 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >