Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 2 12>
Shrinky

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4
What Were You In A Past Life?

Check here http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/

Apparently I was this:

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Wales around the year 950. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Do you remember now?

Rolling Eyes
 Global Warming.... I'm luvvin it  
Post #47265327th May 2009 11:42 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Very Annoyed

England 

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Tibet around the year 1475. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Now I know!
 Loving the power of the TDV8!  
Post #47265727th May 2009 11:55 am
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern South of Latin America around the year 975. Your profession was that of a entertainer, musician, poet or temple-dancer.

You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and you should distribute these feelings to all people.

Do you remember now?

Utter Censored
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Last edited by SJR on 27th May 2009 12:01 pm. Edited 1 time in total 
Post #47265927th May 2009 11:56 am
BarryG

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

I Was "I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern West Africa around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals."

I cant remenber much about it , But i do miss having brests Rolling Eyes

Post #47266027th May 2009 11:57 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
AndrewS
Tarquin of the Desert 

United Kingdom 

I was male in my last earthly incarnation.I was born somewhere in the territory of modern Poland around the year 1225. My profession was that of a shepherd, horseman or forester.
Brief psychological profile in my past life:
Person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If I was a garbage-man, I would be chief garbage-man.

Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
 In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.  
Post #47266227th May 2009 12:01 pm
drmcw

United Kingdom 

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Alaska around the year 825. Your profession was that of a handicraftsman or mechanic.
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to this life to learn to care about the weak and the helpless.

Any old codgers with an EPB problem let me know.... Rolling with laughter

Post #47266527th May 2009 12:16 pm
tanters

Ireland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Austria around the year 1889. Your profession was that of an Artist and Maniac
You liked to paint, travel and dress up in funny clothes. You had a small moustache so you probably had an inferiority complex . You liked to travel to neighbouring countries and take them as souveniers for the folks back home. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating a path to future glory, others thought you were plain crazy.
You have a yearning to move to South America.

Good God Shocked I think I was Charlie Chaplin
 A happy childhood ... is the worst possible preparation for life.  
Post #47267427th May 2009 12:34 pm
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

Tanters

A certain Adolf Hitler fits that profile as well Shocked Whistle
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Post #47267927th May 2009 12:39 pm
Snowy

England 

Quote:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Portugal around the year 1325. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.

That would explain my man boobs Thumbs Up

Quote:
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.

Shocked

Quote:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Like fook I should.....
 The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.  
Post #47268527th May 2009 12:46 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

I put in someone elses DoB and got this back:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation. You were spawned somewhere in Kent around 1870. Your profession was that of a King's Dragoon and later took to Cart driving. Spending all that time looking up a bullocks jacksie seems to have made you what you are today
Shouldn'd be left along with sharp objects. Although that's a matter of opinion
You have a yearning to be loved by all, a yearning that is unlikely to be fulfilled any time soon
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #47269027th May 2009 12:55 pm
robsmith

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 725. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

I remember it all too well. Thumbs Up

Shame they don't recount all the adventures - a bards life isn't a bad life Whistle
 Rob Smith
Silver rools OK

Post #47269327th May 2009 1:01 pm
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

Shocked

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 1825. Your profession was that of a artist, magician or fortune teller.

As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.

The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.

Confused
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #47271227th May 2009 1:33 pm
Little 5

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 3.0 TDV6 HSE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Greece around the year 1600. Your profession was that of a jeweler or watch-maker.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Do you remember now?

Shocked Shocked Shocked
 You May Think I Said What You Thought I Said But What You Thought I Said I Did Not

MEMBER OF CLUB WEBER BBQ and
10FORCASH CLAN 

Post #47273727th May 2009 2:19 pm
Dom Harvey
Lord of the Four Fingers 

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 GS Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female Shocked in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-Center around the year 700. Your profession was that of a dramatist, director, musician or bard.

You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

Do you remember now?
 2004 Discovery 3 - gone
2006 Discovery 3 - gone
2008 Discovery 3 GS - gone
2011 Freelander LE Special Edition - gone
2007 Discovery 3 XS - gone
2012 Discovery 4 GS - current 

Post #47275227th May 2009 2:36 pm
NoDo$h

Ukraine 

Dom, you're too old to have had a past life. You must still be on your first one Confused
 I know it's not considered "kind" to say no these days, but no. Just no, ok? And if it's not ok, still no.  
Post #47275527th May 2009 2:38 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 2 12>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >