Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Australia & New Zealand

Is the SE Worth it?
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Denroyd

Australia 

Steve

too late I am afraid I ordered Thursday. i did get a discount though and I got a lot more for my trade in than I expected so overall I am happy - Just got the long long wait until March now!!!!!

Post #11069918th Dec 2006 10:32 am
300+

Prices do vary and there is a lot more to the deal than the sticker price. The dealer said that when the current stock ran out the new ones would be more - I assumed he was lying as all salesmen do. Perhaps he was not...

I would still pretend to be angry next time you speak to them and angle for something in exchange for the "extra". Free servicing, seat covers, snorkel, etc.

You have nothing to loose!

Steve

Post #11070318th Dec 2006 11:02 am
mobyone

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 4.0 V6 Petrol SE Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Denroyd wrote:
Thanks again all for posting it has been very useful. I have decided on the SE V6 Petrol. I enquiried about the Diesel, but it was much much more expensive (approx $12000) so I did not think it was worth it.

I am getting a December build March delivery.

Den

Hi Den,
I too made the decision to buy the petrol SEV6 after trading in my series II V8 disco. It's been over 12months now and I could not be happier with my decision. Heaps of power for towing, and masses of space, all the bells and whistles I need to impress, and the $12,000 is in the bank Wink.

I have been very impressed with the fuel consumption around town at between 15-17l/100km (kid pick-up and drop off), however most impressed with 11l/100km on a recent run to Echuca. I am also happy to report that no electrical problems either except the dreaded "boing" suspension fault" which was fixed at the first service.

Good luck, I'm sure you won't regret it either!

PS I got free servicing for 3 years thrown in Very Happy under the LR corporate plan. Just ask the dealer and tell them who you work for. All they need is your business card! Thumbs Up

(remember there's always room to squeeze a dealer at the right time of the month... I got 19"alloys Shocked thrown in as well for $59,990 drive away!) Very Happy
 What's the point.... it all comes out in the wash anyway!

85 Range Rover
01 Disco Series II
05 D3 V6SE, Bonatti Grey, 19"alloys 

Post #11070818th Dec 2006 12:28 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >