Itching to get rid of D3
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
chalky

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
Re: Itching to get rid of D3

CFB wrote:
chalky wrote:
FL2 ! How boring are they on the inside ? On the outside I think they look quite nice so I was talking the mrs into PX Ing her car in I get rid of the D3 then buy something fast ! The salesman talked me up the tree then dropped the bomb shell on my Mrs "and with it being only 2 wheel drive it's more economical" that went down well and I got the "I thought you knew everything about Land Rovers ? You said they only make 4X4's" Thud

Not quite sure what you mean here? There is a 2WD version of the FL2 but most are 4WD, unless I've missed the point ??

CFB
The Wfe wasnt listening to the salesman and all she heard was 2WD, of course there are 4X4 versions but she had heard enough by this time and took a bit of a dislike to the salesman as he told my son to get out of the Evoque ?

Which is understandable as he had managed to get himself covered in grass cuttings from the park we had just been in Whistle

It wasnt ever going to bode well as she had this idea that we were going to be doing something different for Fathers day ?

Which we did because i've not benn near a Garage forecourt in almost 3 Years Thumbs Up
 Only dead fish go with the Flow !  
Post #94405518th Jun 2012 10:35 pm
chalky

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Any way, judging by the horrific footage posted on the other thread and the fact that DD did indeed walk away with all safe from his latest off road excursion i feel the D3 is a safer bet as any, ive driven down to East Sussex this afternoon and cant beleive the ammount of accidents on the traffic reports on Radio 2 !

Roads closed due to accidents all over the country

Whats going on ?
 Only dead fish go with the Flow !  
Post #94405918th Jun 2012 10:39 pm
CFB

United Kingdom 

Agree, I'm only in a D2 these days but still feel so much safer with that big long bonnet out ahead of me and the rugged construction. I'm always worried when the Mrs goes on motorway trips in her little Vauxhall

Post #94412619th Jun 2012 7:57 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >