Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

James Edwards LR in Chester
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Mossy

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

BigBadSmoke wrote:
Eek -I am currently looking to buy a Mar 06 Disco 3 from this dealership. Would you recommend that I look elsewhere?

I will not be using them for servicing as I am based in London - just trying to find best car that I can?

Purchasing from them should not be a problem; if they have a good price on the vehicle you want and it falls into your price bracket you'll be fine. (I've bought four vehicles from them). Afer all James Edwards do not make
the cars.

As you wont be using them for aftersales and servicing, I'd say you've got absolutely nothing to worry about. Wink
 D3 HSE V8...  
Post #7483631st Jul 2006 7:04 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
BigBadSmoke

I purchased new in the end from Stratstones in Luton.

Very helpful, and eager to please.

Post #752161st Aug 2006 5:51 pm
Mossy

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 4.4 V8 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

BigBadSmoke wrote:
I purchased new in the end from Stratstones in Luton.

Very helpful, and eager to please.

Ahhh took no chances then. Wink Probably a wise choice. 8) Hope you're enjoying?
 D3 HSE V8...  
Post #752441st Aug 2006 6:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Flack

England 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Auto Stornoway GreyDiscovery 3
JE

I bought my D3 S Manual from JE at Brock Garstang, I have had my fair share of problems with them, Like steering wheel not striaght after front suspension work.
They also damaged my front rims when they fit a new set of tyres on, and some of the jobs I asked to be checked are still niggling problems.
But over all I have to say that they have put the car right and seem to be helpfull when I need a car when mine is in for work.

I have only dealt with one of the salesman there and he is ok, but they need to get there act together when carrying out repairs.

I would still buy another car from them because Its handy for me and I think the D3 is the best one they have done and I have owned all the other models.

Flack Very Happy

Post #8584915th Sep 2006 7:49 pm
brombonce

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 XS Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

Bought my D3 XS November 06, Very good deal for me, dealer matched broadspeed,sales team very knowledgable. Had small suspension fault December 06 repaired by JE no problem, given base 5 seat d3 while in for repair(there is a big differance between base & XS).mpg about 25, it might get better it might not, I am still Grinning Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy all in all i'm a happy chap with disco and dealer. Mr. Green Mr. Green
 How far is it?.Does it matter?.  
Post #12984714th Feb 2007 2:55 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >