DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

JKP Detail - Detail Offer
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
jkp

Scotland 
JKP Detail - Detail Offer

Hi Folks.

I'd like to mirror the offer placed on RRS and FL2 on here.

The work on your car will include a proper wash, decontamination removal from paint of tree sap and other fallout particles, which will leave the paint smooth as glass to the touch. This will be followed up by a single stage machine polish which will remove light swirls, surface scratches and bring serious gloss to the finish.

The car will then be finished with a suitable glaze and wax/sealant combo suited to your paint type. This will leave an outstanding finish as well as making it easier for yourself to clean.

Alloy wheels will also be cleaned and have sealant applied, making brake dust build-up simple to remove.

Add to that an interior valet.

I can offer this for £250 for bookings between now and the end of July. I would need your car for the full day dropped off to me.

On top of that I can do leather treatments, although leather clean is part of the detail offered. The treatment is the application of a conditioner that naturally seals the leather. Especially good on Alpaca/light leathers as it slows down the dye transfer from clothes to seat. If booked at the time I can do this for half price at £20.

My diary is pretty full at the moment, with only the odd day here and there over the next few weeks, but the price stands after July if booked prior to then.

Best Regards, John

Post #47234226th May 2009 4:05 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

John sounds good, U got any dates available after 19th July??? Gotta give the old girl a treat. Thumbs Up

Post #47234426th May 2009 4:17 pm
tanters

Ireland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 5 Seat Manual Tonga GreenDiscovery 3

Sounds good J Thumbs Up

When are you opening that Irish office????????? Whistle
 A happy childhood ... is the worst possible preparation for life.  
Post #47235126th May 2009 4:43 pm
DSL

Ukraine 

John u have a booking (via PM). Will head down early in case she breaks down, RAC can get me to you if needed! Thumbs Up

Post #47236926th May 2009 5:08 pm
jkp

Scotland 

Derek that's you in mate. I'll need to brush up on my teaching methods for you coming down. Wink

Post #47238026th May 2009 5:33 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
jkp

Scotland 

Just to add to the original post. If anyone wishes to get hands on with me and help out with the detail and learn a bit to keep on top of it yourself, then that's fine by me. Thumbs Up

You'll be doing everything from proper wash techniques to claying and machine polishing Thumbs Up

Post #47238126th May 2009 5:35 pm
SJR

England 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Arctic FrostDiscovery 3

I wonder if you ran it as a training course instead of a straight purchase of a service if we couldn't get government funding for our (ahem) training/car detail Mr. Green Mr. Green Thumbs Up
 I believe that every human has a finite number of heart-beats. I don't intend to waste any of mine running around doing exercises.
Buzz Aldrin (1930 - 

Post #47238226th May 2009 5:37 pm
jkp

Scotland 

A washing and polishing training course on a D3...oh' I can hear the hecklers clearing their throats Laughing

but if enough folk were interested I could do that no problem. either up here or travel down south and have a meet. Thumbs Up

Post #47238426th May 2009 5:44 pm
npinks

United Kingdom 

I would be interested in a meet to see how its done by the proffessionals Thumbs Up

Post #47247426th May 2009 9:35 pm
DSL

Ukraine 

Just had the detailing done to the old girl and WOW!! Great job, it really sorted out the bramble rash and scratches, paintwork looks better than I had on it when the car was new. Got loads of pics but can't post for a while as off on travels with only iPhone! Sad John cue your pics!

it was good to learn from the dodo juice weilding master, and wasn't allowed to head on my way until all the dog slobber was banished. That reminds me, must find the couple of chips that escaped from tonight's F&C!! Embarassed

Many thanks John, was a great day (and I have the sun burn to prove it) car is looking superb and me is one happy bunny! Bow down Bow down Bow down

Post #48758226th Jun 2009 9:00 pm
n1cktdv6

2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

I have John in action on the detailing on a little job he kindly did for me......

Bow down Bow down

He is very thorough and it's obviously more a passion/hobby than just a business...

Thumbs Up
 D4 HSE....Probably, but not quite decided yet.
3.6 TDV8 Vogue
XC90 SE Lux
A8 Quattro TDi
D3 SE 

Post #48762026th Jun 2009 10:36 pm
jkp

Scotland 

Thanks chaps Thumbs Up

I added quite a few beers to the sunburn yesterday. My baldy head and neck was a bit sore and nippy Embarassed

Just having a look over the pics and I really need to get my camera skills improved. Although the overcast skys when we finished seems to happen all the time now.

A 50:50 showing bramble rash removal levels

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

A finished pic

Click image to enlarge

A possible caption competition....sorry Derek Whistle

Click image to enlarge

A pleasue to work on and good company for the day. Although mrs JKP wondered where all the sand came from, and did not believe me when I said 'The Sahara' Laughing Thumbs Up

Post #48771827th Jun 2009 8:25 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >