Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 3

*&$k )*^T "$**&%Ks
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
doleawg

2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3
*&$k )*^T "$**&%Ks

Yesterday went out in the Disco to get some pallets. When I got there I lowered the back seats but to get in the pallets in I realised it would be best to have the 2nd row seats lowered to level setting. i said to the man this car can do anything so read the manual put my hand under the seat, bit of a tug on some plastic cord and hey presto all sorted.

Got home unloaded the pallets and then set about putting the seats back up. Managed to get my hand under the seat to get the 2 outside seats back up but I couldn’t' figure out the middle seat. It was level with the base and I could just about get my finger underneath. I spent about an hour practising to be a gynaecologist ( Censored all that fingering hurts), sweat my pouring out of me. I was thinking about heading to the Land Rover garage for help.

Now I forgot to mention at the start that from the second the Disco arrived at my house I had the 3 back seats fully covered to protect the leather seats from 3 kids. For some reason after an hour fingering my middle seat, reading the manual, sweating a lot and swearing I pulled up the seat cover at the base of the seat and found a lovely, pretty little leather cord. Censored , Censored , Censored . Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Post #69184811th Sep 2010 9:05 am
doleawg

2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Woops, mean this to be in pointless rants (obviously Embarassed) , can it be moved)

Comment by the site administration team

Subject is "on topic" rather than "off topic" so you can rant here Thumbs Up

Post #69185111th Sep 2010 9:16 am
CMG

United States 2007 LR3 4.4 V8 SE Auto Java BlackLR3

I have a similar experience...one day I had my third row up (I think my parents were visiting) and I needed to put them down for some more room, so I figured the bottom cushions out, but it took me about an hour to get the top part down...I felt like a dumbass for sure! Rolling with laughter
 17 Discovery 5 HSE Si6, Fuji White on brown | 07 LR3 SE 4.4 Java Black on Alpaca
Club V8/Club OCD

Post #69190011th Sep 2010 1:15 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >