Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Land Rover CS-Cruise Control
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 4 <1234
DiscoMad

Oh Humbug !

Christmas is a HOOOT at my home - loads of new shiny toys for me and my boys ! Its the wife who cant see the pleasure in all that technology and bling.

Anyway, They say they have fixed the CC problem, but are keeping the patient in over-night to do some temperature tests on the heater that blows cold on the motorway when set to 26degrees and it is 5degrees outside.

Additionally, they have fixed a tailgate knock (caused by those striker plates on either side and told the computer about my soon - to - be - fitted towing electrics.

oh and raised an EPQR about the tip-in/Tip-out clunk. Will be interesting to see if that causes some spluttering of cakes and coffee.

Post #2370718th Oct 2005 6:18 pm
BN

England 

DiscoMad wrote:
Oh Humbug !

Christmas is a HOOOT at my home - loads of new shiny toys for me and my boys ! Its the wife who cant see the pleasure in all that technology and bling.

Anyway, They say they have fixed the CC problem, but are keeping the patient in over-night to do some temperature tests on the heater that blows cold on the motorway when set to 26degrees and it is 5degrees outside.

Additionally, they have fixed a tailgate knock (caused by those striker plates on either side and told the computer about my soon - to - be - fitted towing electrics.

oh and raised an EPQR about the tip-in/Tip-out clunk. Will be interesting to see if that causes some spluttering of cakes and coffee.

Now your getting the idea Very Happy

Post #2376118th Oct 2005 9:49 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 4 of 4 <1234
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >