Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

landrover seat cover WARNING CHECK YOURS!!!
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
Pelyma

England 

My Freelander seats used to do this and having tried just about every product on the market I gave up defeated Sad That's why I have always bought leather interiors, much harder wearing.
 DS3 TDV6 HSE - Silver with Alpaca (old one) Gone
DS3 TDV6 HSE- Silver with Alpaca (new one) Gone
D4 HSE Lux - Montalcino Red Gone
Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel S 

Post #5032127th Mar 2006 10:41 am
shawn

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Bali BlueDiscovery 4

been in touch with lcs today and i must say the lady on the other end of the phone was very very helpfull, she looked into my problem and took my number to ring me back and sure enough within the hour she had contacted me.

she told me to go to the dealer so they could take some pictures so i did when i got there the dealer was amazed at the mess the drivers seat was in and took lots of pics now all i have to do is wait as they are talking about doing it as a warenty job so just got to wait and see

shawn
 bali blue disco 4 with rear dvd's, privacy glass, pre heat system, heated steering wheel, full size spare, piano black trim, ipod cable, 20 inch wheels and i love it loads more than my TDV8 RRS, KTM 250 EXC 2 Stroke for the real off road stuff  
Post #5050427th Mar 2006 6:37 pm
leigh

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Hope you get it sorted, let us know how you get on.
 Standing on the shoulders of Giants.

Java Black HSE, Side steps, privicy glass, tow bar and roof bars. 

Post #5050527th Mar 2006 6:46 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DSL
Keeper of the wheelie bin 

Ukraine 

Sorry to be a bit late in this but just got D£ with alpaca leather & LR seat covers. The fit is awful in the front and when the side of the swab cover rose up I noticed that the side of the base was starting to stain blue. I have used the car for only 560 miles & only had it 3 weeks so not happy. I'll be on the phone 1st thing Monday to dealer. Off out now to take lots of pics & remove the covers now. there is nothing in the instructions (either that came with them or on the net) that says they have to be prewashed. Not good for £120ish of covers. I will also take the rear covers off.

How did any of you affected get on re resolution with LR, dealers or LR Cust Serv??

Derek

Post #5799113th May 2006 3:54 pm
DSL

Ukraine 

Just been out to take covers off. All OK in back, 2nd row no staining & not fitted to 3rd row. Front seats a mess. Some staining on sides of seat base but most where cover has been on the arm rest and where it has pressed against the side of the seat back. Also where the headrest cover was put on as it fits quite tightly.

Twisted Evil Big Cry Thud

And I thought I was not going to have to take this car back for fixes for a ling while. At least it was nothing major mechanical (crossing fingers).

Derek

Post #5799613th May 2006 4:35 pm
adam

United Kingdom 

Real shame that - hope all is sorted to your satisfaction
Interesting to see what they do - when I went for a test drive, the D3 I drove had Alpaca - which was quite soiled - reason I went for Ebony
See loads of RR's with light colour leather - is the quality / finish different as my mates is not really stained at all?
 Now Golf GTI PP, 7 speed DSG.
Ex D3 and D4 

Post #5801413th May 2006 8:07 pm
DSL

Ukraine 

Will let U know how I get on, will be down there Tuesday am (stuck in a chemistry lab all day Monday torturing rocks!). Don't know how good D3 leather is vs RR, no kids so should be OK. No longer "on the road" for work so upholstery takes less of a hammering from spilt coffee or dropped food.

Derek

Post #5801513th May 2006 8:29 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >