DISCO3.CO.UK > Australia & New Zealand

LRTuning
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
driller

Australia 
LRTuning

Hi fellas,
over from that "other" forum (RRS). Trying to get a crew together to convince Chris from LRTuning to head over to WA for some upgrades. At this stage november would suit me, trying to get some numbers and see what he can do. Any takers?

Post #8071926th Aug 2006 6:24 am
Jamo

Australia 

I'm interested depending on cost and abilioty to re-install.

At this stage I'm getting a service every three months so I don't want to spend the cash only to have it written over a few months later.
 Have a nice day!
2010 Cayenne Diesel with PASM & Off Road Pkg
2005 HSE D3 (Sold) 

Post #8073226th Aug 2006 11:14 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
norto

Australia 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Chawton WhiteDiscovery 3

driler
do you know where abouts chris is in OZ

Post #8081426th Aug 2006 11:03 pm
driller

Australia 

Norto,
i believe he's in Victoria, although i'm unable to confirm that. He's posted on the RRS forum looking for a SC owner for development in Melbourne so assume that's where he's based. PM him and i'm sure he'll let you know. Good luck!

Post #8081526th Aug 2006 11:27 pm
LRtuning

2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Adriatic BlueDiscovery 3

Norto,

I'm based in Melbourne at the moment.....PM me Wink

Post #8081626th Aug 2006 11:36 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
driller

Australia 

Anyone interested in this please either PM me or view the topic on RRSport.co.uk in the Australian forum for further updates. Come on guys, everyone wants more power and better fuel efficiency!

Post #8082527th Aug 2006 2:59 am
compuway

Australia 
Interested West Australian RRS and Disco 3 TDV6 owners.

Calling all interested West Australian RRS and Disco 3 TDV6 owners.

I have been in contact with LRtuning (Formerly associated with Turbochip in the UK but not anymore) who has recently relocated and now resides in Melbourne. Chris is keen to make the perilous journey west providing we can get a good crew together in Perth of TDV6 Disco 3 of RRS owners.

The pros and cons of ECU upgrades have been discussed frequently on both forums and attached below are a couple of links to threads discussing these. I have talked to a couple of fellow TDV6 owners from South Australia who had Chris complete a ECU remap last time he was downunder on a trip earlier in the year and both were very pleased with the increase in performance and torque for towing especially. Thats not to mention the increase in fuel economy. (Who doesn't need that?)

If your are keen for better fuel economy, efficiency, performance and another 65bhp and 140lbft torque without smoke get in contact with myself or Driller and we will try to get a suitable time for Chris to come over. The More the Merrier.

http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11
http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3599

http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic5905.html?
http://www.disco3.co.uk/forum/topic5637.html?

As Driller has said it maybe November but it will depend on when Chris is available.

Cheers.....Wayne
 06 RRS TDV6, Java/Alpaca, Dynamic Pack, 20" Stormers, Tints All Round, S/C Grille/Vents, Roof Rails & Cross Bars, Front & Rear Lamp Guards, Towpack, Cherry Wood Hockey Sticks and now thanks to TB, ..doors trims as well.......Oh and the must have Tasmods!

1988 RR Highline, 3.5 EFI Arctic White, ARB Bullbar, Roof Rails, 15" Alloys, Front and Rear light Grilles, Side steps. (Still going strong) 

Post #8082727th Aug 2006 3:01 am
disco4x4au

Australia 

What is the cost for the re-map? I'd need to know before committing

Cheers,

Gordon
 ex - 2006 D3 TDV6 SE, silver, with lots of stuff - R.I.P.
ex - 2009 D3 TDV6 SE, silver, had lots of stuff too!
Now - 2010 RRS 3.0 TDV6, rimini red, 18" rims + Cooper LTZ, rear eLocker, Spider tuning box, GOE protection plates and rock sliders, GOE 3way shortened rods. 

Post #8089928th Aug 2006 1:19 am
compuway

Australia 

Hi Gordon, U have a PM or I might have stuffed up and you have 2. Embarassed
 06 RRS TDV6, Java/Alpaca, Dynamic Pack, 20" Stormers, Tints All Round, S/C Grille/Vents, Roof Rails & Cross Bars, Front & Rear Lamp Guards, Towpack, Cherry Wood Hockey Sticks and now thanks to TB, ..doors trims as well.......Oh and the must have Tasmods!

1988 RR Highline, 3.5 EFI Arctic White, ARB Bullbar, Roof Rails, 15" Alloys, Front and Rear light Grilles, Side steps. (Still going strong) 

Post #8090328th Aug 2006 8:43 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >