Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Dealership & Sponsor Feedback

Marshalls of Lincoln - A1
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Points Mean Prizes

Marshalls of Lincoln - A1

On my desperate hunt for the best deal on one of the few remaining 06MY S I ended up buying from Mark at Marshalls. He was happy to deal with me over the phone and gave me his best price straight of the bat. All I did was call from one dealer to another and asked them to give me their best price, no second chances. Anyway Mark came up trumps and I have still to find another dealer who could match the deal i got, never mind beat it.

Anyway on the day of collection I met my wife and as we went to the car I was getting ready to fight over a full tank of diesel (a bit late in the negotiations I know) but the tank was full Shocked . Then i saw a Superguard sticker in the windscreen which set me off straight away as i specifically said I was unwilling to pay for it. Anyway, upon asking Mark said "No sir, you haven't paid. I gave it to you for free"

As you can imagine I came away with a big smile on my face. Unfortunately service and parts are not as good as i have asked for info from both and neither have called me back.

All in all though a big Thumbs Up for Mark at Marshalls.

Post #1354914th Mar 2007 11:14 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >