DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

New Turbo Time
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
hotrocks

United Kingdom 2009 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 XS Auto Siberian SilverDiscovery 4
New Turbo Time

Hi,

It seems an age since I last posted, been busy with the Summer weather and flat out at work so sorry 'bout that... but hello again - hope you missed me!

Anyone who has previously followed my turbo fault ramblings will know that I eventually settled for a 'quick fix' and an investment in the magnificent faultmate thingy to reset any fault codes.

This has worked a treat and has seen me complete another 10 k or so with no real problems.

Anyway, the old girl has started chucking out a bit to much black smoke for my liking and the turbo is constantly under boosting so I have decided to change it (the turbo that is - not the car as I like it!).

Before I wander off to my chosen independent and book her in I thought I would post here as I would rather spend the money with a forum member, so -

Does anyone on here want the job - simple!

If you are within sensible travelling distance of Lincoln, are competitively priced (this does not necessarily mean the cheapest!), can offer a professional job with the usual guarantee expected on a job of this size then get in touch with your best price and expected turn around.

I would rather my hard earned went into the pocket of a forum member in these hard times!

PM me if you are interested... failing that, I will be booking her in sometime in the next 14 days.

Post #67393420th Jul 2010 12:03 am
flinty99

England 

hotrocks, try contacting TFC (mobile mechanic extraordinare)

Assuming he can do the job on the drive/road side he is not that far from you and comes highly rated.

You may need to contact him mind as he could be otherwise engaged under the bonnet of another forum members car. If not he will be bouncing across the dunes of Morocco or some other exotic place.
 For details on the next Kielder Safari click visit the Kielder Safari website

Sold: HSE-G4, Tangiers Orange. (one of your 5 Discoverys a day)

Member of CFT 

Post #67393820th Jul 2010 12:16 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >