Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

performance chip/ecu remaps
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.  Down to end
Page 3 of 3 <123
Japseroony

England 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Graphite LE Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4

DG wrote:
This isn't an issue about who is best Mac ..I have already stated it is horses for courses and many agree...but Mr Jasperoony has gone one step further by implying that some sponsors tunes are not 'as described' which therefore implies that they may be misleading. I think that needs to be clarified ...don't you?

Suggest you re-read the earlier posts as I did not mention anything about either sponsor - just said that some of the tunes aint what they are supposed to be Yawn Yawn

You then get some very defensive posts about site sponsors etc etc and I post answers to some direct questions is all, having already stating that there are some very good companies out there Thumbs Up

You lot really do need to take a chill pill or something as you are somewhat uptight about some pointless issues. Go to who ever you like for a tune but do some research first and make up your mind.

Having had most of the tunes/re-maps/chips on vehicles in the past including all those from all site sponsors, I know where my money is going.

Yes IMHO there is only one place to go for a re-map and you can say all you wan about me being bias, but after having had all the rest I decided to go with, and again IMHO, the best.
 "UNDERSTEER" ---is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" -is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" ------------is how far you take the fence with you. 

Post #49790020th Jul 2009 10:27 pm
DG
Site Moderator 

Wales 

Japseroony wrote:
Willy Eckerslike wrote:
Japserroony
Do you have experience of TorqTune or Turbochip, have you used their services on a D3 Question Do you know wether they download to the ECU or install a chip Question

Both of the mentioned companies use downloads but both are generic from an autologic type system.

Suggest you read your own posts fella Wink

You get very defensive posts when people try to smear proven products that many are very pleased with...much in the same way as you would feel if some johnny come lately came on here slagging your products off for no good reason Wink
 21 year LR veteran > D2 GS 2003 > D3 S 2006 > D3 HSE 2009 > D4 HSE 2013 > D4 HSE 2015 > D5 HSE 2018 > DS HSE R-Dynamic P300e 2021  
Post #49791720th Jul 2009 11:06 pm
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Back to top
Page 3 of 3 <123
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >