Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > My Discovery 3

PMPs '07 Disco TDV6 S Java Black
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Points Mean Prizes

PMPs '07 Disco TDV6 S Java Black

Well I am now the proud owner of a new '07 06MY Discovery. I have sent LR HQ an e-mail recomending that you all get a commision ont he sale as it is in no small part due to the friendly nature and excellent advice of the board members here at disco3.co.uk that made me take the leap to Discovery ownership.

Anyway, enough sucking up.

I picked her up from Marshalls of Lincoln on the 1st March and have now covered over 300 miles. I would like to give a massive shout out to Mark at Licoln as he has been a star. Easy to negotiate with and kept to his word from day one and I will be leaving a post in the dealer forum about how good they have been (sales not service or parts that is).

Prior to collection I was somewhat worried that the MPG might be a bit on the low side but so far I am showing 29.8mpg. It was 30.2 but I had to pick up a couple of sheets of ply from Wickes (yes this is one of those few 'working' D3s) and the mpg dropped massively whilst travelling with the tailgate open.

Anyway I am not one to waffle so thanks again to all and i will add bits to this post as I go along.

PS I am on the look out for a load liner and mat set if anyone has any going begging / for sale. Only LR original kit please. I have had prices from Nick and he is by far the cheapest but i am low on cash after selling the wife and her mother to make the deposit.

Post #1354885th Mar 2007 12:06 am
Chocolate

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Congratulations and welcome to the forum, I am pretty sure you will find a genuine load cover on ebay at a good price, or maybe someone on here has one spare

good luck

Car of the Year 2005, 2006 and 2007, Best Large 4x4
Top Gear "Best Car In The World"
4x4 Magazine "Best 4x4 In The World"

2005 D3 2.7 TDV6 SE Manual, Zambezi Silver, Ebony Powered/Heated Leather, Privacy Glass, Side protection, Parrot CK3200LS Bluetooth Phone Kit, 18" Type 2 Alloys, Bi-Xenons, and Tasmods Stainless Steel sill trims, MANTEC Protection 

Post #1354905th Mar 2007 12:11 am
White Disco

Australia 

Congrats PMP. How's the permagrin?
Cheers Very Happy
 Did you think I would leave you crying,
When there's room in my D3 for 7,
Climb in here Joe we'll soon be flying,
I can go just as fast with 7.

2005 TDV6 S with Terrain Response (& all that entails), Tasmods (gorn). 2008 TDV6 HSE (gone). A Dark Side umbrella (here) & car (here).

Volkswagen Golf (SWMBO's)
Datsun Insult (SWTSMBOBIO22SHOMSAH)
Datsun Insult (SWTSMBOBIO19SHOMSAH)

4 BMW's (Stents, not the silly cars)

Formerly RED DISCO 

Post #1355095th Mar 2007 1:00 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Bodsy
Site Sponsor 

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3

Nice one PMP Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Got mine from Marshals Lincoln too (indirectly) Gary in the Corporate team has dealt with all of my strange questions & done everything I've asked of him. Thumbs Up
 Bodsys Brake Bible

D4/D3 Remote FBH heat kits
BAS Remaps/ EGR Blank
Transmission Flush
Software updates/enabling

Clock/ SNOTM /3Flash / 4x4Info /BT Update /Service Reset/Error Codes / Gearbox Reset
See It Here 

Post #1355715th Mar 2007 10:14 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >