None

LR CS Response Reported
None

Fix/Solution
None

Other Comments
None

Post #5703rd Feb 2005 8:59 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
ymcgminer

I have to admit that LRCS have been a tad sluggish in responding to the faults on my TDV6 SE. However, my Dealer has instigated a replacement car for me and now things are moving in the right direction. It certainly pays to have the right LR Dealer and when working with LandRover be patient.

Post #367523rd May 2005 9:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
David & Maureen Price

Non Existant Customer Service

Here in Adelaide we do not have the luxury of several dealers , both LR outlets are operated by the same company so we are at their mercy when it comes to Warranty.
Since October 2005 we have had several issues (1) rattle in front end when off road,(2) a "clunk" in transmission when decelerating and then accelerating (3) rear tyres wearing on the inside edge feathering the tread and leaving flat spots.
Contacted Land Rover Australia in February told to take it back to the dealer which we have done only to be told the "Clunk" is the nature of the vehicle and that they cannot find any problem with the alignment on the rear to cause the tyre wear.Their Remedy (rotate the tyres every 10000kms)
They have agreed to fit a new steering rack but have said it will be six to eight weeks before parts arrive from UK.No further response from LR.
I was also assured by Landrover Australia that a Snorkel would be available for our Discovery in October 2005 and a copy of the factory response email was sent to me.As of todays date27/03/2006 we have been unable to purchase a snorkel either here or from UK.this means that our Discovery 3 is left at home when we go bush because it breathes to much dust.
 Owner of Defender 110 Extreme 1999 with Expedition mods,Series 2 Disco 2001& Series3 TDV6  
Post #5024626th Mar 2006 11:30 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Snorkel

Hi iam sure you could get a snorkel from a deler in the uk the only problem is the cost to get it to you Question
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication ray@rld-tech.co.uk D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #5085328th Mar 2006 8:22 pm
RLD
Uncle Ray 

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3
Snorkel

hop fully sorted now
 Home of RLD Hidden winch mounts Spare wheel Locks Trailer Body Fabrication ray@rld-tech.co.uk D3/4 sump plates MY 14 sump plates and the Discovery Sport wheel protectors Discovery 5 wheel locks
more Helsport tents and other things for camping Law of Mechanical Repair:
"After your hands are coated with grease, your nose will begin to itch and you'll have to pee!" 

Post #5096229th Mar 2006 10:43 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >