Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

Portable Audio Interface
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Discojames

Australia 2007 Discovery 3 4.0 V6 Petrol SE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
Portable Audio Interface

Can you get the portable audio connector for the base model stereo or does this only work with the upgraded stereo?

I am upgrading my D3 for a D4 and had an ipod connector (dock) but the dealer said you could not get one for the D4 - is this correct? He said I needed to upgrade to the premium sat nav stereo at a cost of $4k if I wanted to use anything except the AUX 3.5mm jack!

James

Post #5758847th Jan 2010 12:22 pm
OzDisco

Australia 

According to the brochure and pricing specs it lists:
Portable Audio Interface as a No cost option (but I presume this is just the actual cable to attach the iPod).
The 2.7 TDV6 and 3.0L TDV6 SE shows the high line harman/kardon (USB + Portable Audio Interface) as a $560 option - standard on the 3.0L TDV6 HSE.
Also shows the option on the 3.0L TDV6 HSE (standard on the 5.0L V8 - not available on the 2.7 TDV6 and 3.0L TDV6 SE) of the Premium harman/kardon Logic Surround (USB + Portable Audio Interface) at $2060.

The Premium Navigation is listed as a completely separate option on the 2.7 TDV6 and 3.0L TDV6 SE??

Not sure what your dealer is quoting you, but according to the price list and brochure (and depending on what vehicle you have ordered), it should cost you either $560 or nothing!!??
Maybe he is just trying to get a bit more money out of you - why don't try giving Land Rover Australia (or another dealer) a call and ask the question.
 Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, but by how many moments that take your breath away...  
Post #5762337th Jan 2010 8:08 pm
jackprw1

United Kingdom 

Hi,
This i not possible to connect the D3 for a D4 and had an ipod connector (dock).
 2gb sd card  
Post #5775739th Jan 2010 12:19 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >