Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
BN

England 

shawn wrote:
BN wrote:
shawn wrote:
Gareth wrote:
You have on 06 model year, and I believe it has been removed from the settings menu, so no you will not be able to use it.

It is nice to have on a cold morning, but the fuel consumption is now dire again Crying or Very sad 21.5mpg ave (down from 25+), although all the snow driving this week has made it very thirsty.

Give BN some time and I believe he will come up with an aftermarket solution in conjunction with Webasto.

typical just my luck Crying or Very sad Shocked please hurry up BN Bow down as i am thinking of fitting secure gates on my drive so i can leave the car running for 10 mins in a morning

shawn

Shawn, we DO have an answer, but it has to be trialled first to ensure no bugs. That is what is bugging Webasto as well. It will not be a remote though at this stage only a timer.

a timer will do for me surry i just need some heat, wow BN you are the best i wish you worked at land rover customer services Bow down Bow down Bow down Wink

cheers shawn

Shawn it has taken 6 months to get this far, thats not quick, but we know it works. I will try to see when it could be available to disco3 members tomorrow.

Post #3049230th Nov 2005 10:06 pm
shawn

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Bali BlueDiscovery 4

cheers BN

just a thought will it work on mine as i DO NOT have the timer program in the settings menu Confused

shawn
 bali blue disco 4 with rear dvd's, privacy glass, pre heat system, heated steering wheel, full size spare, piano black trim, ipod cable, 20 inch wheels and i love it loads more than my TDV8 RRS, KTM 250 EXC 2 Stroke for the real off road stuff  
Post #3049530th Nov 2005 10:09 pm
BN

England 

shawn wrote:
cheers BN

just a thought will it work on mine as i DO NOT have the timer program in the settings menu Confused

shawn

Yes Very Happy

Post #3049930th Nov 2005 10:11 pm
shawn

England 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Bali BlueDiscovery 4

BN wrote:
shawn wrote:
cheers BN

shawn

Yes Very Happy

top banana Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
 bali blue disco 4 with rear dvd's, privacy glass, pre heat system, heated steering wheel, full size spare, piano black trim, ipod cable, 20 inch wheels and i love it loads more than my TDV8 RRS, KTM 250 EXC 2 Stroke for the real off road stuff  
Post #3053530th Nov 2005 10:42 pm
BN

England 

A little info for you guys.

The Webasto heater uses 0.1 litre of diesel per hour per kilowatt if run at full bore all the time, which it does not. The mathematicians can work that one out, but yes it will effect your MPG as it is also a 0.5 litre/p/hour unit, big.

I am going to post another thread about the heater which will really interest you all: Webasto available very soon

Post #308312nd Dec 2005 11:12 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >