DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

Prospective D3 owners - Discounts
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Slimer
Site Moderator 

United Kingdom 
Prospective D3 owners - Discounts

Probably not the correct location for this post but seemed most logical at the time...

I recently ordered my Disco 3 and got a healthy discount from the dealer, he advised me that if I put anyone else in touch with them he'd be able to offer them a good price too and I'd get a small commision (probably just an accessory voucher or something similar at a guess, but it all helps Very Happy )

I know from shopping around myself that most dealers won't knock much, if anything, off the book price, so if you're in the same positon as I was, keen to buy but holding out for the right price, PM me and I'll supply you the details. If you go ahead with an order we both benefit

Simon

Post #140911th Mar 2005 5:11 pm
Gurvan

Location: Germany... Not far from both the US and Hard German rock...

France 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Chawton WhiteDiscovery 3

I got approximatively 10% off the listed price in France and 8% on the options. I am buying one through a website...

Did you do any better ?

Post #141011th Mar 2005 6:26 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Gazavich

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

I got my drop down dvd thrown in foc on my tdv6 hse thats around £2000. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Post #444610th Jun 2005 10:14 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
KL

Scotland 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Manual Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

I'm also looking around for best prices on D3.

I'm looking for a base 7 seater rather than the rareified hights of a HSE, but the deals I've found so far should be proportionate to OTR list price.

These are the best deals I have found so far- I'm shortly going to place an order depending on senior management's final preferences

Smile Best UK LR dealer price - £1,750 off the £28,995 list (I've not really pushed hard on that one yet)
Very Happy Best UK broker price - www.igw4x4.com are doing imported 7 seater + metallic + rear park distance control for £25,995 - they've had a few go on www.autotrader.co.uk in the last month, and will build to order
Very Happy Best personal import - through BN's Gibraltar contact

[General caveat- I do not personally endorse any of these deals, nor have I yet purchased from them, so proceed with caution if you must Confused ]

Post #505122nd Jun 2005 2:25 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >