Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE.
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
kam100

United Kingdom 
Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE.

Hi Guys.

As some of you may have read on my posts on rrsport.co.uk,
i am taking delivery of an Audi RS4 in the next couple of months, so must begin the painful task of letting my beloved RRS go..

As i have a bit of time to play with im starting to offer it for sale, so that a buyer can buy direct instead of through a dealer at inflated (near list) prices.

My car is as follows:

Range Rover Sport TDV6 HSE - 2.7.
Java Black, Alpaca Cream Leather - Titanium Finish trim.
2005/05 plate with 10500 Miles (currently).
HSE Spec, so all the usual toys, sat nav, electric heated memory seats, folding mirrors, Harmon Kardon 6CD Hifi system, Air Suspension, Bixenons etc..

In addition my vehicle has, Supercharged Grill and Vents, Black LR Badges, and centre wheel caps.
PTI Bluetooth Phone prep.
Tracker Horizon System.
Privacy Glass to rear windows.
Fire Extinguisher.
2 sets of interior mats, one rough and one set of black Velour LR ones.

Finance arrangeable - PCP/LP's/Hp's to suit you're requirements. Reliable professional broker at attractive rates (more so then LR and other brokers).

Also as this car will go to part exchange to Audi for the RS4, if i can't secure a good sale value, i have the facility to take you're part ex in at the price i can get for it in part exchange From Audi.. This will be the best price manageable, and if you want to put together a package inclusive of finance and part ex, and not have a LR/independant dealer to deal with this would be a good option for you.

The car is available to view in Birmingham, but please no test pilots and tyre kickers - go to you're local LR dealer for that!

This is a UK Land Rover Supplied vehicle, it has not been involved in any accidents and comes with remainder of LR warranty and road side assistance. It will be sorely missed, and i wish i could keep on both the RRS and RS4 at the same time.

PM me for further information and pictures available on request.
Looking for offers in the region of £41,000.

Post #5048127th Mar 2006 5:24 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >