Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Rear Fog Light
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Pelyma

England 
Rear Fog Light

I have now had the official response from LR via my dealer regarding the fog light when towing. It should stay on! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dealer has been good and listened, but it looks like a letter to LRCS, but I might just write to Matthew Taylor instead or maybe the head of FOMOCO - what is your opinion? I feel this is a real saftey issue. Should I ask for some indemnity if I have an accident and it is deemed to be my fault because I dassled myself? I know BN has been at this one, but I think I want to try and bypass LRCS. I may well pick up on a tip I once heard of writing to a finance director or someone like that who is unlikley to recieve letters from the public so is more likley to follow things through rather than just dump it down the line, particularly if I come from a financial angle.

Thought please?
 DS3 TDV6 HSE - Silver with Alpaca (old one) Gone
DS3 TDV6 HSE- Silver with Alpaca (new one) Gone
D4 HSE Lux - Montalcino Red Gone
Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel S 

Post #1826320th Sep 2005 11:28 am
BN

England 
Re: Rear Fog Light

Pelyma wrote:
I have now had the official response from LR via my dealer regarding the fog light when towing. It should stay on! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Dealer has been good and listened, but it looks like a letter to LRCS, but I might just write to Matthew Taylor instead or maybe the head of FOMOCO - what is your opinion? I feel this is a real saftey issue. Should I ask for some indemnity if I have an accident and it is deemed to be my fault because I dassled myself? I know BN has been at this one, but I think I want to try and bypass LRCS. I may well pick up on a tip I once heard of writing to a finance director or someone like that who is unlikley to recieve letters from the public so is more likley to follow things through rather than just dump it down the line, particularly if I come from a financial angle.

Thought please?

Yes, on that also Paul, there is a wiring loom and it is the German one. Mine is on the way and should be fitted very soon now the car is better.

Post #1826520th Sep 2005 11:30 am
Pelyma

England 

Brian do you know the part number as both me and my father need to get this sorted. Cheers
 DS3 TDV6 HSE - Silver with Alpaca (old one) Gone
DS3 TDV6 HSE- Silver with Alpaca (new one) Gone
D4 HSE Lux - Montalcino Red Gone
Porsche Cayenne V8 Diesel S 

Post #1826820th Sep 2005 11:43 am
BN

England 

Not yet, but spoke to my contact this morning and it is somewhere in the country, but not sure where at the moment. I will update you guys ASAP.

Post #1830020th Sep 2005 2:14 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >