Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Webasto Fuel Burning Heater

Remote
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
disco-disco

2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4
Remote

D4 with fbh works ok when using timer operation on dash screen. What options have I to operate it by remote fob, either a separate fob or using button on landrover standard fob.

Post #209559727th Oct 2019 9:09 pm
john hall

United Kingdom 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4

I have been down this road recently,you need the right fob a t91 Landrover one nothing else will do then the receiver box,plenty on eBay,range Rover Sport ones will fit ,but match the year to your year,which plugs into a spare connector on the right hand side of the vehicle where the jack is stored,it’s wrapped up in grey foam,a small thin connector with 4 wires on it ( I think) ,you will need an aerial ( Fakra connection),again I got one from EBay which sticks to the rear side glass
So get all this lot plugged in and secured,then pair the fob to the receiver,TELESTART have a pdf on this,very simple operation but do EXACTLY what it says DO NOT deviate in any way or it won’t work
Next get the system set up on the car,either autologic or IID tool to configure the CCF files so it all works :P :P
My issue was a knackered battery and one EXIDE EK 950 latter from tayna batteries ( Brilliant company ) it was all sorted but I can’t over emphasise how important a good battery is in order for it to work correctly as these D4s drink amps
I be probably missed out some bits ( I normally do) but hopefully this helps a bit

Post #209577228th Oct 2019 6:00 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >