Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D3)

HOW TO RetroFit OEM TV/DVD Screens
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
DJp

robbo770 wrote:
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

ЭЙ WHAY!!!! получил РГП правильно работать с обновлением программного обеспечения сенсорного экрана на моем складе 2005 D3!!,

были заняты тем, что обновление с новыми Faultmate тщательно и получили сенсорный экран с nav на двигались груженые, измерительный модуль обновлен и даже получил часы на приборной запрограммирована!!.

РГП теперь управляемых с фронта мощностью до каждого подголовник экран и то, что они смотрят выбирается на экране.

просто работать в финал-головоломка, которая, чтобы заставить его признать беспроводные наушники раз заглянул в систему, просто нужно увидеть, где они pulumb в ожидании D4 полная электрическая схема и D3 полные электросхемы, чтобы увидеть, как проинтегрируем кресте за ткацкий станок!!.

когда-то известный будет размещать в пусть все знают, как я вхожу.

БОЛЬШОЕ спасибо ФЛЭК за его помощь и мастер-класс Гуру!

Hello I beg your forgiveness for my English - it autotranslation. I have the same problem faced by you and come out the winner! I need your help! I installed on my Disco Hsie hybrid TV L322 but the main unit is not on the menu and you can not use it! About grief! Which way you were going and what, and how do you get to see the product pictures on your TV monitor brain?http://lr-club.com/uploads/post-10103-1370960477.jpg

Post #111580711th Jun 2013 8:12 pm
wiggs

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

It needs to be switched on in the car config file
 G4 Gone ...but not forgotten  
Post #111581111th Jun 2013 8:19 pm
DJp

уигс wrote:
Он должен быть включен в машине файл config

Hello I understand that. The question is how?! I have JLR Mongoose for Jaguar and Land Rover V131 http://www.uobd2.com/wholesale/jlr-mongoos...over.html.
Point where to look. Having the ability to read your posts on this site folded an idea of you as a very experienced person searching for their solutions.

Post #111594411th Jun 2013 11:13 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

my car was operating on virgin softwware 2005 from the factory!!

once I had updated the software on the touchscreen it suddenly saw the new items properly and allowed control of them accordingly.

the CCF file need enabling regardless as wiggs has stated.

I bought my own Faultmate MSV extreme to allw me to do my own bits, I did enable the unit with an iiD tool first though, but the faultmate was what sorted it out for good!!.

can only recommend the real toys for the boys Thumbs Up
 FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fit TDV6 intercooler hoses
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe
D3 to B4 front end Upgrade
OEM TV/DVD Screens+wireless Headphones! 

Post #111595611th Jun 2013 11:54 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
DJp

Hello Six days ago, I was doing my car diagnosis from a representative of the LR in my town and demanded to prescribe me this block in CCF but worker said they could not access?! Shocked And I was left with nothing. I've heard a lot about WHAT you need to watch and never - HOW? Sad

Post #111600712th Jun 2013 7:25 am
DJp

Hello, I solved my problem with the TV. It was simple, but the most important thing to me has helped man (many thanks to him) with open access to the necessary functions for me. So the question of whether there is a third-party code generator to enter the engineering menu? And is it possible to get it?

Post #111824816th Jun 2013 7:32 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

Found this on Ebay!!, for those looking for the genuine ones with the wiring even on them too!!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Range-Rover-Spor...4ac3b0dc18

[URL=][/URL][/u]

I have a set of Black headrest covers for these if some one is interested, £40 for the pair

cheers

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
 FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #114786425th Aug 2013 12:25 am
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
robbo770

Scotland 

Well with much international searching I have sourced a dual channel infra read transmitter which matches the 2006-2008 wireless headphones I have which I bought for my FFRR SC.

so the good news on test is it matches both the frequencies programmed into the headphones!! Razz Thumbs Up

so here is what the unit looks like,

headphones
[URL=]
Click image to enlarge
[/URL]

so with a shielded 10 core cable I will be able to take the output from the amp under the drivers seat up to the roof and with a bit of tinkering blend this into the rear roof console!!.

with upload images as it progress. :thumbsup:

Admin note: this post has had its images recovered from a money grabbing photo hosting site and reinstated Mr. Green
 FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11697809th Oct 2013 2:53 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

Well made a break through, found a Scottish dealer who has the unit in stock in latest version as well, so now working to see how to integrate into the overhead console for Factory fit look to then power up Thumbs Up

dealer is working out a Disco 3 / 4 forum price delivered in the UK and I will let you guys know, the loom wiring I am working on to see if a plug and play is available.....

here is the latest version of the unit.,

FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11806931st Nov 2013 12:12 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

SZo got some wiring done today for the dual channel transmitter,

from the flebay got 2 off 3mtr RCA - 3.5mm jack leads

this allowed me to feed the cables taped parallel together with a single for the remote power feed for the unit from the roof down the b pillar.

There is not much room at all because of the curtain airbags, but got it in and half way down the pillar is a big grommet, well there was as the cables all feed into the pillar here and come nicely out the bottom.

here is the cables run and then pulled through the notorious cable run under the drivers rear carpet area, where basically all car wiring seems to meet!!!!

FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11808111st Nov 2013 5:22 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

SO!!,

my first attempt worked and now I want to have a OEM factory looking roof console as the original I have done is hum, bit ruff.

so got a nice one of these to enhance the rear unit,

so got the dual channel transmitter and stripped it to make it small enough to fit the over head console as is.

so now have removed the strengthening strip to all the infra red cowling to be fitted into the roof console once reduced in size.

FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11819934th Nov 2013 1:39 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

so got a bit more tweaking done today for the transmitter fitting;

on a rough file and filled the infrared lens down to an angled to suit the profile of the roof console and align for fitting the PC board inside.

here is the pics so far Thumbs Up

FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11820914th Nov 2013 5:01 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

well had a bit more fettling and got this far, ready to plug and play into the car

FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11821694th Nov 2013 6:55 pm
yogi972

United Kingdom 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 HSE Auto Alaska WhiteDiscovery 4

Some nice work there bud Thumbs Up

Post #11821904th Nov 2013 7:12 pm
robbo770

Scotland 

the supplier has offer to anyone from the forum the deal of the dual channel unit for £14.90 delivered UK mainland.

they are based in Edinburgh, Scotland and is an expert in all things DVD and ice, headphones extra.

please email Russell via parkmyauto@btconnect.com

ensure in the email subject line you Put '''Disco 3 / 4 forum offer of Infrared'''

another supplier for the forum in support with discounted price and free delivery. Thumbs Up

FFRR SC 4.2

Rejected!! RRS2
Fast Road intercooler
De-Cat pipe

Post #11823744th Nov 2013 10:12 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 4 of 5 <12345>
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >