Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] 2012 D4 HSE expedition equipped
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
xcentric

2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4
[For Sale] 2012 D4 HSE expedition equipped

Looking to sell my D4 either original trim or complete with expedition kit. Ideally selling in latter form as it's easier for me.

£16k with expedition kit.

Standard Baltic blue HSE with black leather interior, 110k miles, towbar, service history.
Plus:
underbody protection - aluminium front bash plate, rear ray's protection for spare wheel. Prospeed rock sliders to protect sills and sides - the black plasticote is coming off so they look rusted in places but out';s superficial - needs a scrub back and repaint. Prospeed roof rack. Attachments for jerry cans, spare wheel on roof. Side awning. Rear 12v power via Anderson connector for fridge. 2nd battery in engine bay with automatic charging controller in rear.

We have used it for everyday purposes and to travel around the Pyrenees and other places - it's been a reliable friend. Compmotive wheels with BFG AT's also available. Swing out rear wheel carrier also available, as is ID3 tool.

Bad points: probably needs 2 new batteries. Rock sliders need fettling. Very occasional fault from ride height sensor. Front wheel arch extensions cracked on one side, part broken on other - 2 unpainted spares available but I've never found the need to fit them.

Would suit someone looking to take a nearly-trip ready vehicle and finalise it, at a lower cost than adding all these bits to am existing one. Conversely, will also swap back to a standard Disco (e.g. original side trims available).

Too dark for photos now but if interest will post some up. Be a shame to sell it but we now use the VW Trsnsporter as it's easier to get the wolfhound into, and no current plans for an adventure.....

Addenda: Sankey Trailer (independent suspension) unconverted also available for another £1k (what I paid for it).

Post #218700714th Nov 2020 5:32 pm
Sam1008

Wales 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Sent you a PM about the Prospeed bits Thumbs Up

Post #218755817th Nov 2020 11:19 am
xcentric

2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Baltic BlueDiscovery 4

So no takers for the disco as is, so it's been part-exchanged.

Thanks for the interest on the other parts - I'll be putting the prospeed wheels, Goodrich AT2's, and prosper roof rack, rear ladder, and side sliders, and RLD wheel protector up for sale in a separate thread.

I'll also be selling my IDTool as I won't need it any more - it's been a great servant though.

Post #219017728th Nov 2020 5:34 pm
Sam1008

Wales 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Buckingham BlueDiscovery 3

Dropped you a response about the prospeed rack, sliders and potentially the wheels. Very interested if the price is right Mr. Green

Post #21908542nd Dec 2020 9:00 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >