Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Parts & Accessories

[Sold] Genuine G4 expedition roof rack
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Emmet McKnight

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3
[For Sale] Genuine G4 expedition roof rack

Genuine Expedition roof rack with all mounting hardware, some marks from storage but all straight. I’m located in N.Ireland so that might pose a problem for people, I’m more than happy to help out if you can arrange a courier, I don’t mind pallet wrapping the rack. I’m not sure if it could be dismantled small enough for more popular domestic couriers by drilling out rivets etc but if a buyer wants me to then I don’t have a problem with that as long as it’s paid for.

£600

Post #20348187th Mar 2019 8:54 pm
Emmet McKnight

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverDiscovery 3

Some updated photos, ideally needs a rub down and lick of paint, my plan was Raptor (still might be if I don’t sell it) previous owner has run a bead of silicone between the front cowl and frame, I assume to help with wind noise. One small crack on rear corner underside which previous owner has put some silicone on, everything is straight, no dents etc, just needs a clean and as I say ideally a fresh coat of paint.

I do believe I could take this apart and ship it in two-three parcels for £40 within the UK, the cross bars are bolted in so as long as the bolts come out that will be straight forward, the front cowl section is riveted so I’d need to drill out a few rivets, providing you have or can get your hands on a pop rivet gun then putting it back together would be straight forward (I can send rivets)

Post #203566110th Mar 2019 4:05 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >