Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Other Vehicles

[Sold] Ideal first car - Take 2 - Renault Clio Mk3 1.2 Extreme
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
al cope

England 
[For Sale] Ideal first car - Take 2 - Renault Clio Mk3 1.2 Extreme

So - a few weeks back I put my eldest daughters Pug 207 on here, but one of her mates said she wanted it, but then hadnt the cash. Subsequently on coming back from Uni my youngest daughter has decided she wanted it, so the girls have swapped cars, and that now means youngest daughters car needs to go....................

Its a 56 plate, registrered Sept 2006, Renault Clio Mk3 1.2 Extreme 3 door in Silver. A very cheap car to run and insure.

We have had it since March 2015, in which time its had the cambelt done (and water pump changed at the same time). Its had new front discs and pads, and whilst it failed it Mot in Jan this year it was for the track rod ends, which had worn the 2 front tyres, so new track rod ends fitted and 2 new All Season tyres fitted.

It has Alloy Wheels, power steering, electric front windows, CD/Radio with controls on the steering column, central locking, and 2 sets of keys.

Its done 78k miles which is low considering its 13 years old. It doesnt have any major battle scars, a scratch on the passenger door (I've tried to show this in one of the picks), other than that its really very minor age related marks.

Its MOT'd until next January.

It would make someone a great car to learn to drive in or just a great run about that you dont want to worry about where you have parked it.

Looking for £795 or vno.

Donation to site if sold here.

Pics here:

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Thanks for looking
Al
 Volvo XC90 B5 Plus Dark
Gone - MY18 D5 HSE - Corris on 22's with Black Pack
Now gone - MY16 D4 SE Tech, Loire Blue, Almond Leather, Privacy, plus some other goodies.
Old - MY12 D4 SDV6 XS Auto - Ipanema Sand with Almond Leather - Plus other niceties, and D4.com sticker
Older - D3 TDV6 XS Auto - Lugano Teal with Almond Leather, 20" Stormers, Shiny Tailpipes, DVD/TV - and obligatory D3 sticker
Ancient - D3 TDV6 S - Tonga with Ebony, 20" Stormers, satnav & DVD 

Post #20666427th Jul 2019 2:18 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >