Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: Other Vehicles

[For Sale] Merc Sprinter Camper-Home - project [pic heavy]
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
ronp

United Kingdom 2014 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Corris GreyDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Merc Sprinter Camper-Home - project [pic heavy]

Selling my Mercedes Sprinter Camper-Home as I haven't been using it since I moved house and now have no need/time for it.

It's a proper motorhome but in the confines of a standard van, so it is agile!!!

It's a Mercedes Sprinter 313CDi LWB High Top
reg 01/04/2001, but first on road on 11/05/2006
Mileage approx 110k.
Private reg.

It's a proper professional conversion [not a home job].
Got a fixed [raised] double bed, plus a kitchen with hob, grill, microwave, fridge, worktop/sink etc.
Also got a toilet/shower room, lounge area [2nd double bed] with TV/DVD, captains seat.
Has blown air heating, on board water tank with water heater.
Ample storage in rear [under raised bed], with top locker storage throughout & wardrobe.
Got a fixed Fiamma canopy plus new unused Fiamma dual bike rack.
Power courtesy of:- gas, 240v electrics, 12v batteries, solar panel, inverter and generator.
Radio [that plays from iPhone] and hard wired-in Garmin Sat Nav
Currently in storage down in York on a SORN with MOT expired [getting MOT'd and taxed next week].
Had serviced a few hundred miles before putting it into storage in Oct 18.

Spent a lot of time, money & effort in bringing it up to the top standard you see in the pics
Most work has been done, but there's still a few bits needing attention [nothing major], mainly TLC
It's had new body parts & paint [plus I added new graphics], new lights front & rear. Interior has just been professionally re-upholstered, new mattress, new curtains, cushions, new carpet.

Work still required:- needs tidying up around the windscreen, front door window frames [see pics], the engine bay cleaned up, the awning doesn't roll out, tv ariel system - just not had time to look at yet!
Only had 3 weekends away in it since bought & refurbished [& wife two static stays at York]
VAN IS TOTALLY USABLE AS IT IS NOW.

Idea on buying it was to use it to travel around Scotland to find our ideal location & house.
However as we have since bought our house and moved back to Scotland, we really don't need the camper, especially as we've got excessive extension & garden work needing doing.

I'll be going down to York on the 20th Aug to collect and take back to Scotland.
Here I'll finish it off and put on the market for approx £13k / £14k.
But if anyone's interested in taking it on just now and finishing off I'd let it go for -
£9.995. - which is the least I'd take for it.

Please pm any genuine interest and I'll go into more detail with extra pics etc.

donation to forum if sold through here.
Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

btw, if tartan carpets aren't to your taste, simply remove, buy a suitable off cut and use this one as a template.
Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge

Click image to enlarge
 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  
Post #20747149th Aug 2019 3:25 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >