DISCO3.CO.UK > FS: All Other Items

[Sold] OnePlus 5T 128GB & OnePlus 3T 128GB
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
shalz

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] OnePlus 5T 128GB & OnePlus 3T 128GB

Hi all,

Have for sale the following phones due to work now giving me one (descriptions are accurate but PM if you need pics). Both are unlocked for use to any network. Given they've both been delivered to me in last couple of weeks, there are no issues I'm aware of but obviously happy to liaise with supplier if anything found on delivery.

1. OnePlus 5T, 128GB in Black, Dual SIM, Unlocked - £235 ONO

This was an insurance replacement so doesn't come with the full box and kit but will provide a brand new dash charger adapter (boxed), used cable (mint, no damage) and protective case.

Used only for a couple of weeks (can show proof of order) and in mint condition other than a small scuff on one of the bottom corners, not visible when case is on and does not affect performance.
Screen is perfect, no scratches on it and will come with a screen protector (placed when new).

2. OnePlus 3T, 128GB in Midnight Grey, Dual SIM, Unlocked - £150 ONO

Also an insurance replacement so doesn't come with the full box and kit but will provide a used dash charger adapter (mint, no damage) and Poetic rugged protective case.

Not used at all so mint and no damage or scratches anywhere. Charger cables are cheap on the bay but if it helps sale I have an aftermarket one I use in the car and can add.

Post #203880421st Mar 2019 7:29 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >