DISCO3.CO.UK > General (D4)

Seen one on the road
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
AndrewS
Tarquin of the Desert 

United Kingdom 

character wrote:
I saw the same d4 in a met cream colour southbound on the M5 nr cheltenham last wednesday, me thinks they are running them around the dealer network to give um a sneak preview or they're press cars.

I think this is a test route we get a lot of new Aston Martins doing the same thing Thumbs Up
 In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.  
Post #45991028th Apr 2009 8:32 am
AndrewS
Tarquin of the Desert 

United Kingdom 
Re: D4 in Pembridge

draughtsman wrote:
Andrew,

Saw the D4 at the same time as you last night, I was in the black D3 in front of you on my way to Shobdon Aero Club. I liked the convoy of black RR sport's trying to keep up with the D4 with all occupants grinning like cheshire cats Very Happy

Geoff

Thumbs Up See I dont tell lies Rolling with laughter It was a 'moment' I must admit, the only vehicles I could see were Land Rover products Thumbs Up Would have made a great aerial shot Whistle a good one to post on the greenpi$$ site Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter
 In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.  
Post #45991228th Apr 2009 8:35 am
mwestcrew

United Kingdom 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Landmark LE Auto Fuji WhiteDiscovery 4

Saw my first D4 today. They have started mileaging the press fleet and they come south from Gaydon and through my village and then down to the A34.

It was in the new bronze colour and looked great. LED front light looked good and the silver grille didn't look too bad.

Can't wait!
 2011 D4 Landmark, Mini Cooper SD Clubman, Range Rover Vogue SE  
Post #4763384th Jun 2009 7:57 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
Apny

England 2012 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4
Last to Know?

Am i the last to know, that the release for the 2010 D4 is Sept 09 Shocked

I am coming up to change over/3 years old in Oct 09.
The thing is i've only covered 20,000mls up to now that will work out expensive £/per miles Confused

Andy

Post #48088113th Jun 2009 12:19 pm
fat bloke

United Kingdom 2015 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 SE Auto Santorini BlackDiscovery 4

one parked in driveway in my village white or cream de-badged press car by reg.

Post #49981825th Jul 2009 7:23 pm
Gt.Mooglywoogly

England 2013 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 HSE Auto Orkney GreyDiscovery 4

did you get any pics ????

Post #49987425th Jul 2009 9:13 pm
character

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Alaska WhiteDiscovery 3

bleeding loads this week on the m40 south bound, transporters full of em, left hand hookers, together with 2010 rrs and ffrr, no doubt dealers demo cars bound for france and spain via southampton docks Thumbs Up

Post #49990425th Jul 2009 10:25 pm
terrier

United Kingdom 2007 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Auto Cairns BlueDiscovery 3

Saw D4 at the game fair Belvoir Castle this weekend.Landrover had two stands plus a off road course.
There was a black D4 Hse with a black interior,the front end is ok,I suppose that you could respray the grill if you were not keen on the silver look. The interior too is ok but I thought that there was a bit too much chrome for my liking.
The terrain response controls have been moved forward infront of the gear lever,sitting in the driving seat I thought that they are now harder to access? Overall I really liked it and once the exterior has lost some of its newness and is covered in the usual mud,dust and road film etc it will look little different to the D3.The black interior too is pratical and a bit of dust etc will tone down the chrome too.
There was another D4 in a almost silver colour with a very light interior, not very pratical!
I also looked at the new RRS, it has really lost something with the new rounded front end,the interior is much improved but it was in the new blue colour that has replaced cairns blue and I do not like it,my D3 is in cairns and I might think about Galway green for the D4.
Just read Jeremy Clakson in today's Suday Times motoring section,he gives the new Jag XF a really good review but it is the new 3l diesel similar to the D4 that gets a small criticism, I think we all know what he means.
Quote" There is one tiny problem,and weirdly it affects the range rover diesel too.When you pull away from a standstill,it feels like the throttle cable has snapped.So you give the pedal a hefty shove,which means that you lunge onto the roundabout at the precise moment you decide the gap's not big enough.Apparently,this is a software problem that can be cured.I wish it would be."

Post #49996826th Jul 2009 9:04 am
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >