Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Maintenance & Mods (D4)

Service and service menu
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
sceh

France 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 S Auto Chawton WhiteDiscovery 4
Service and service menu

I have the lowest spec (S in France) disco 4. It has done 9k kms since I bought it and now has (after a year) the Service Required message. Two questions. Any idea what they do in the first service apart from an oil change?
If I did the oil change and anything else needed, how do I reset this message? Is there a way and is there any secret service menu on this model (no touch screen)?

thanks

Post #97860318th Sep 2012 1:21 pm
sceh

France 2011 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 S Auto Chawton WhiteDiscovery 4

Why would I do the service myself apart from being able to? Annecy has the world record for incompetent LR dealers. It started with Ducros (won the french poll for the worst dealership), then Elan (the ones who insisted I needed to change ALL suspension mounts after 20k kms..), then another Elan, and now Cochet. It remains to be seen if Cochet are any good since they probably have the same people as the others did but no-one has a good word to say yet and their sales people are certainly more interested in drinking coffee since they completely ignore you when you enter. We will see. I won't be paying for them to change my oil for sure and would rather drive to Geneva for a dealer. Still, my original question stands.

Post #97861418th Sep 2012 1:36 pm
gseum

Germany 2010 LR4 5.0 V8 HSE Auto Zermatt SilverLR4

Hi,

I only want ot give you the information, that Land Rover is very stringent in warranty policies! If you don't do the yearly service you are about to loose your warranty, they look exactly after that.

Greetings
gseum
 Discovery 4/LR4 HSE 5.0 V8 MY2010 // Volvo XC60 II T8 Inscription Fusion Red MY2020 // Hyundai Kona Electric Trend MY2020 // Bürstner TravelVan 620G MY2020  
Post #97881018th Sep 2012 7:49 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >