Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Coleman Waterfall 5 Tent
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
James W

United Kingdom 
[For Sale] Coleman Waterfall 5 Tent

Having a clear out of tents so putting this and another one up for sale here. I'll also be popping them on eBay in the week, so if you fancy one, let me know ASAP.

Coleman Waterfall 5 Tent

In good condition, no rips or tears, no known leaks, all poles original and intact. All pegs present but they were always pretty thin ones and if I were keeping it I'd probably look at buying a better set of pegs, but they're all present and correct for use. Up to you.

There has been a repair made to the zip as it separated at the top. All fixed now, works perfectly, and in fact, if I didn't fold back the flap to show you the repair here, you'd probably never know, but I wanted to be honest.

Great configuration as the 'taller' bit is the section for sitting/eating/drinking etc. Then the tunnel section is the bedroom. A lot of these type of tents are the other way around. I can stand up in the main section with about a foot above my head and I'm 5'10".

Sewn in groundsheet throughout, and the bedroom is removable if you just want a big day tent/shelter. You could sleep 2 adults and 2 kids in the bedroom section. There is a flimsy removable divider to split the bedroom in two but we've never used it. You can of course also sleep in the 'living' bit, especially as the windows have roll-down curtains and the groundsheet is sewn in.

Not immaculate condition, couple of faint mud marks here and there. Non-smoker. It has that normal tent-smell but does not smell of damp, and there is no mildew at all. Comes all neatly packed in its original bag. We bought it around 4 or 5 years ago I think and it has been used probably about 6 times I'd guess? Stored in a dry garage.

Great tent, not too big for a weekend away but also big enough for a couple of weeks.

Buyer collects, forum relay or happy to co-operate with collection if you want to arrange a courier at your expense. Bag weighs somewhere between 13-14kg.

All pictures taken today, we put both up to take the photos and check all was in order.

If you have any questions, just shout.

Grab yourself a bargain for summer. Looking for £50.

Any questions - just ask!

Cheers
James

Handy little porch. There are doors on both sides for convenience or to allow you to get a nice breeze going through.

You can see here how the bedroom hangs inside. You can leave it in to pack (it is like that now)

Good think bathtub groundsheet and no mildew in the bedroom.

Bedroom is nice and bright and has proper door plus mozzi-net door.

The living area, taken from within the bedroom.

Another angle

The 'living room' wall

The repair - It will never bother you, you wouldn’t know it’s there

All bagged up - pretty compact package
 D4 XS, gone, much loved, never forgotten
2018 FFRR SDV8 Autobiography - Gone to someone with less sense and more time to enjoy it Very Happy
2016 Toyota Hilux Invincible - Liberating experience 

Post #168371123rd Jul 2016 3:52 pm
James W

United Kingdom 

This is sold pending payment and collection - will mark as sold properly once collected tomorrow.
 D4 XS, gone, much loved, never forgotten
2018 FFRR SDV8 Autobiography - Gone to someone with less sense and more time to enjoy it Very Happy
2016 Toyota Hilux Invincible - Liberating experience 

Post #168416624th Jul 2016 9:28 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >