DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Panasonic TX-P42VT20B 3D Plasma TV
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Japseroony

England 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Graphite LE Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Panasonic TX-P42VT20B 3D Plasma TV

Panasonic TX-P42VT20B 3D Plasma TV
Well after much debate and internet search I have decided to buy a slightly bigger TV for the conservatory so this one is for sale - reluctantly as she is in as new condition with no marks at all.

Yes this ad is very slimier to the one where I am selling my TX-P50VT30B as I am trying to sell both on here so if you are after a slightly larger Plasma TV please have a look at this page;

http://www.disco4.com/forum/topic146939.html

When chatting with the various shops about the new TV they are surprised I am wanting to replace the Plasma with one of the new generation LED but we have the space and I just fancy a bigger TV.

Like I said she is fully working as is the remote control and looks like new with no marks or scratches anywhere including the screen and there are 2 pairs of fully working and numarked 3D glasses - she just needs a new home.

Unfortunately they don't make Plasma TV's anymore so grab yourself one of the last ever big screen Plasma TV's at a bargain price.

From the reports I read years ago this TV was the best Plasma ever sold and I quote from one of the Hi-fi/TV magazines at the time;

"We’re big fans of the TX-P42VT20. Arriving after a spate of great reviews for a variety of Panasonic products, this top-of-the-range TV marched to a glorious five-star verdict when first tested.
Let’s talk specs. As the most premium model in the 2011 range this has all of the company’s shiniest bells and whistles, including Infinite Black Pro, High Contrast Filter Pro and 600Hz Sub-Field Drive motion processing.
Support for SD cards and multiple quality settings make its recording functions more advanced than those of the cheaper TX-P42GT30, and crucially it also comes with two pairs of active shutter glasses and a wi-fi adapter. What’s round the back? The back panel is actually identical to that of the £1500 Panasonic TX-P42GT30 which means you get access to all four HDMIs and a USB socket on the left-hand side, while the (largely) less frequently used inputs are positioned in a less accessible, downward-facing recess.
The only problem here is that this is also where the headphone socket is, and while that might not be a concern for many folk, the midnight gamers and movie viewers among us could become quickly frustrated by the awkwardness involved in connecting our cans.
That’s enough griping, though, for the picture is just as good as we saw before. Play the Blu-ray of The Mechanic and the motion processing is a highlight – as the two assassins make their escape after a botched job, the set does a grand job of maintaining its grip on the high-octane action.
The inky blacks enhance give real depth, and the excellent level of insight into dark ares makes it easy to see the expressions on Jason Statham’s face in gloomier scenes.
Plenty of punch to the pictureUnlike many previous Panasonic plasmas, this set can produce a great deal of punch which, combined with that black depth, makes for a wonderfully dynamic and dramatic picture.
This has big benefits for 3D content: where 3D Blu-ray last year had slightly muted colours, here it’s vibrant while still maintaining Panasonic’s now-usual high level of control and stability.
As you’d expect, the VT30 has full access to Panasonic’s Viera Connect portal, which includes BBC iPlayer, Acetrax, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Skype. Although the integration of these services is less seamless here, than on some of its rivals, it performs well.
If you prefer to watch TV the old fashioned way, the VT20 has Freesat and Freeview HD tuners, and like the VT20 it’s a spectacular performer with HD broadcasts and extremely accomplished at upscaling standard-def content.
Decently solid sound The VT20 has three speakers – two 6W mid-range drivers and a 10W woofer – and they create a decent soundstage.
The quality won’t blow you away, but by the standards of its rivals, the VT20 sounds pretty solid and weighty, and the V-Audio Surround Pro mode adds a fair degree of chunkiness to movies.
The VT20 is a premium TV that ticks almost every box."

This TV was over £1,500 when new.

I am looking for £350 ovno and sorry she is collection or local delivery only due to size etc. I do travel around so maybe a meet up depending on where and when etc.
 "UNDERSTEER" ---is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" -is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" ------------is how far you take the fence with you. 

Post #167011520th Jun 2016 11:14 am
Japseroony

Price reduction to £350 Thumbs Up

Post #167057821st Jun 2016 9:43 am
Japseroony

Montay bump and further price reduction to £250 firm Thumbs Up

Post #167365527th Jun 2016 3:05 pm
Japseroony

sold and paid for

Post #167466629th Jun 2016 1:41 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >