Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > For Sale & Wanted [Archive]

[Sold] Panasonic TX-P50VT30B 3D Plasma TV
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 1 of 1
Japseroony

England 2016 Discovery 4 3.0 SDV6 Graphite LE Auto Indus SilverDiscovery 4
[For Sale] Panasonic TX-P50VT30B 3D Plasma TV

Well after much debate and internet search I have decided to buy a slightly bigger TV so this one is for sale - reluctantly as she is in as new condition with no marks at all.

When chatting with the various shops about the new TV they are surprised I am wanting to replace the Plasma with one of the new generation LED but we have the space and I just fancy a bigger TV Rolling Eyes

Like I said she is fully working with 2 sets of 3D glasses that charge up via USB ports on the TV. The remote control also works as it should and the TV looks like new with no marks or scratches anywhere including the screen - she just needs a new home Thumbs Up

Unfortunately they don't make Plasma TV's anymore so grab yourself one of the last ever big screen Plasma TV's at a bargain price.

From the reports I read years ago this TV was the best Plasma ever sold and I quote from one of the Hi-fi/TV magazines at the time;

"The Panasonic TX-P50VT30 sports a 50-inch 3D panel is one of the most advanced plasma TVs on the planet.

The Panasonic TX-P50VT30 forms part of the brand's VT30 plasma range, along with models such as the TX-P42VT30, and is the most ambitious panel developed by Panasonic. Replacing last year’s award-winning VT20 models, and pitched squarely against the Samsung UE55D8000 and the LG P50PZ950T, they’ve been pampered with all manner of cutting-edge technology, from ultra dark filters to new a plasma gas recipe. Small wonder this 50-incher oozes tech appeal.
Panasonic TX-P50VT30: Features
The Panasonic Viera TX-P50VT30 includes both Freeview HD and Freesat tuners for maximum HD viewing. And if you can’t find anything in the schedules, the set connects to Panasonic’s Viera Connect online portal.
This has been growing rapidly of late and now sports a wide range of streaming IPTV, including BBC iPlayer, YouTube and BBC News. There’s also social media widgets for Twitter and Skype. Other tricks include time shifting to external USB or SD card.
Media streaming from USB and across a network is also a speciality. AVCHD, AVI, MOV and MKV video files all play and the set can even pull and display album art when playing MP3 files.
Panasonic TX-P50VT30: Design
Even unplugged, the TX-P65VT30 is spectacular enough to stop traffic. Panasonic has dubbed the design ‘High Line’, and the edge-to-edge glass finish is easy to appreciate.
Panasonic TX-P50VT30: Performance
Full HD images look truly superb on this screen. The new High Contrast Filter Pro guarantees stygian black levels with searing peak whites. Indeed, we actually began to wonder whether the screen looked too black and contrasty. But of course, there’re plenty of calibration controls available. We found the THX 2D preset particularly well-judged for movies.
The set’s 3D performance is first class. Panasonic has managed to effectively eliminate 3D crosstalk double imaging. The package includes two pairs of Active Shutter 3D glasses.
Despite its slimness, this 50-incher offers an above average sonic performance. There’s a subwoofer onboard to fill things out, while ‘invisible’ speakers magically create a wide stereo soundfield.
Panasonic Viera TX-P50VT30: specs
There’s not much you can’t plug into this TV. With four HDMIs, component, phono AV, Ethernet, three USB ports and Scart, most bases are covered. Wi-Fi isn’t built in, although the brand does include a dongle if you need it. The plasma panel is Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution.
Panasonic Viera TX-P50VT30: Verdict
Beautifully built, ambitiously equipped and blessed with a stonking AV performance regardless of your preferred dimension, the TX-P50VT30 is a cut above the majority of highstreet flatscreens. This is a display of legendary finesse. It may be expensive, but then the very best things usually are and it does more than enough to make it into our list of the best TVs to buy.
Panasonic Viera TX-P50VT30 price: £2,396"

As you can see this TV was over £2,300 when new and she is still in the 5 year warranty that came with it - end date is 10/11/2016.

I am looking for £500 ovno and sorry she is collection or local delivery only due to size etc. I do travel around so maybe a meet up depending on where and when etc.
 "UNDERSTEER" ---is when you hit the fence with the front of the car.
"OVERSTEER" ------is when you hit the fence with the rear of the car.
"HORSEPOWER" -is how fast you hit the fence.
"TORQUE" ------------is how far you take the fence with you. 

Post #166935818th Jun 2016 12:33 pm
Japseroony

Price reduction to £500 as the sales chap where I bought the new ones was possibly over pricing what I should ask for Thumbs Up

Post #167057921st Jun 2016 9:44 am
Japseroony

Monday bump and further price reduction to £400 firm Thumbs Up

Post #167365427th Jun 2016 3:05 pm
Japseroony

Now sold and paid for

Post #167466329th Jun 2016 1:40 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >