Advertise on DISCO3.CO.UK
Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > Spotted

SPOTTED DISCOWEX and I think the illusive MR Kehoe
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
mashermor

Ireland 2010 Discovery 4 3.0 TDV6 Commercial XS Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 4

have ordered the sticker ...dunno about the "flashing' ..... we dont go in for that in dublin Laughing
on the other hand , some guard hidin' behind a bush with a wimpometer, might think yor " alertin udder rooad users to the presence of a shpeeed camera " and i now hafta caution you under subsection 444, article traay of the rooad traffic act .... but i'll try it anyway !! Thumbs Up
 The man who admits his mistake... he is a wise man.The man who admits his mistake ... even when he is right... he is a married man.  
Post #20850826th Sep 2007 8:36 pm
Wex

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Manual Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3

Masher , have you been listening to TJ & TJ on the Last Word aswell ? Rolling with laughter Rolling with laughter

Post #20852726th Sep 2007 9:06 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mashermor

naah,its just after 33 years on the roads of ireland , and approx 700k miles, i have had a few talks with the guards.... not too many though.. and none in the last 10 years or so...... except a yoke that came in the post... but a fella(from poland) that works for me was driving. Whistle
 The man who admits his mistake... he is a wise man.The man who admits his mistake ... even when he is right... he is a married man.  
Post #20853726th Sep 2007 9:22 pm
BarryG

Ireland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 SE Manual Java BlackDiscovery 3

We have a long lost uncle in thailand who takes our point Whistle . I think he has
6 Six points on his licence now.. Funny thing is that he has not driven In Ireland
for the last 7 years. Whistle

Post #20855826th Sep 2007 9:45 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
mashermor

wait till they "PRIVATISE" the speed cams.... they will set them up , not to make the roads safer, but to maximise revenue.. and you know what that means, plenty of cams on the best roads in Ireland, and none on the back roads..... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Embarassed ehhh are we going off topic??? maybe we can start a thread....or is there already one about this ??? Confused
Post #20858826th Sep 2007 10:03 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >