Forum · Gallery · Wiki · Shop · Sponsors
DISCO3.CO.UK > General

Suspension Failure
Post Reply  Down to end
Page 2 of 2 <12
pdip1952

Scotland 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 Metropolis LE Auto Java BlackDiscovery 3
Got her back! Suspension Problem

Got the car back today and took her for a good long run and all seems to be fine. Whilst she was with the dealer I called up and told them I had hosed down the wheel arches on Sunday.... the fault reared its ugly head a day or so later. When they called today to say she was sorted they apparently found a connector at the back that was corroded! I have done about 80 miles today and all is fine. Lets hope that is it!

On the subject of differences with the 07MY.... the more I drove the SE that Enterprise gave me the more it does seem that the engine is more responsive with absolutely no sign of 'lag'. However the hired car didn't take the bends in the road as well at speed.... mine is superb Very Happy It was nice to have a clock on the main dash too.

Still, am still over the moon with my Metropolis.... Java Black too.... although I do get bothered by people wanting drugs when I stop at traffic lights!! Must be all of the shiny bits and the pimp privacy glass. Twisted Evil
 Discovery 3 Metropolis
TDV6
Java Black
Audi TT Roadster 225 

Post #11261322nd Dec 2006 6:20 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
styles912

United Kingdom 2006 Discovery 3 TDV6 HSE Auto Tonga GreenDiscovery 3
Suspension Fault diagnosis

Had the same fault after 500 miles, once reovered and after 2 days of investigating the fault, a sensor (at a cost of 10 euros) was reveled. Total cost for the replacement 120 euros.

Post #11385528th Dec 2006 9:39 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Reply with quote
lee01277

United Kingdom 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 S Auto Zambezi SilverDiscovery 3

Hasn't it been ages since there has been any mention of Suspension or Compressor problems ( apart from this post which to be honest reminded me of teh bad days .. )

Does it look sort of .. sorted now ???
 ..............Somewhere in-between my old D3 and what's to come next .........  
Post #11385728th Dec 2006 10:02 pm
Post Reply Back to top
Page 2 of 2 <12
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >