no
40%
 40%  [2]
Total Votes: 5

BBS SPY
Site Sponsor 

Cyprus 2005 Discovery 3 TDV6 Base 7 Seat Auto Bonatti GreyDiscovery 3
Colour code my door handles or not

So here is a picture of my current 2010 RRS pride and joy.

Click image to enlarge

Yea I know it is not a D4, but technically, which is my field of expertize it is the same and out here in Cyprus RRS's are what is in demand.

As you can see it has already had a lot of colour coding done on the mirrrors, grille surround, bumpers and lower door mouldings before i got it, which given it's gorgeous IMHO bright Bali Blue paint colour really looks nice.

Unfortunately the paint job on the bumpers was not the best, the laquer on the drivers door mirror is flaking off, and as well and me recently catching the front corner on a telegraph pole adding a little scraping on the fron corner, the front end also has vast amount of stone chips.

So i am just about to get the affected panels re painted at a body shop.

However the body shop has offered to also paint my door handles too, not sure if they meant to include this in my existing bill, but if not, the additional charge will likely not be much.

I would not be interested if they were just going to mask the doors to paint the handles but they said it was easy to pop the handles off the doors on this vehicle, speaking from confident sounding experience, so there would not be any mask lines.

However i am not sure if i should go for this and so thought to ask opinions here.

Post #130995511th Jul 2014 5:58 pm
View user's profile Send private message View poster's gallery Send e-mail Post Reply
Post Reply Back to top
Page 1 of 1
Jump to:  
Previous Topic | Next Topic >